(UK) Durable budget notebook for video playback

I am looking for a budget notebook with MP4 playback that can play 60-90 minutes without being plugged into a power source, something that is portable and 10".

I have seen the Fusion 5 notebook on Amazon but I am concerned as the reviews state the build quality isn't good, any other recommendations?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Arvaos said:

I am looking for a budget notebook with MP4 playback that can play 60-90 minutes without being plugged into a power source, something that is portable and 10".

I have seen the Fusion 5 notebook on Amazon but I am concerned as the reviews state the build quality isn't good, any other recommendations?

Thank you.

What is your specific budget?? Under 300 Euros?? If you don't require your laptop for anything much apart from video playback and some web browsing then a tablet would be great for this. You will easily get a much better display than cheap laptops and battery life will be better maybe 4-5 hours or longer.

18 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

What is your specific budget?? Under 300 Euros?? If you don't require your laptop for anything much apart from video playback and some web browsing then a tablet would be great for this. You will easily get a much better display than cheap laptops and battery life will be better maybe 4-5 hours or longer.

Yes, under 300 euros. The cheaper, the better to be honest.

I have read good reviews on the Lenovo Tab 3, it has an IPS Display and decent sound according to the reviews. Do you have any other recommendations?

You should consider tablets

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:51 PM, Arvaos said:

Yes, under 300 euros. The cheaper, the better to be honest.

I have read good reviews on the Lenovo Tab 3, it has an IPS Display and decent sound according to the reviews. Do you have any other recommendations?

The Tab 3 is awful. My sister has it the display isn't even 720p. If you only want media playback then find a good iPad either used or brand new. search yoru local stores for deals and also ebay.co.uk Just make sure you buy the latest  models with good screens. I have even seen a few used iPad Pros for under 300. If you can find one for less than 300 spend the rest of your budget on a decent pair of headphones.