Need to replace a dll file

Hello! How can I replace a dll file from system32. I can't do that even with the "Secret" admin account by typing in cmd "net user administrator /active:yes". I downloaded the replacement straight form dll files fixer. And please don't tell me about security and things like that.

Windows File Protection prevents you from replacing Windows-critical files, for example in the system32 folder. You could try taking ownership of the file and see if you can replace it that way.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Boot to a windows installer usb stick, assign your windows drive a letter and copy the dll over using the command line. Press Shift+F10 in a winPE environment to get a command line.

You could also try a Linux live image, but some Linux live images don't like writing to NTFS drives, so your mileage may vary.

You'll be unable to replace the dll while the system is running if it's critical (and therefore loads any time the system is running), so booting to a live system would be the only way.

Edited by Tabs
more info

I think I got it! Before posting here I tried to replace the file from another pc but it also didn't work for the same reasons, even tough that pc wasnt tied with the hdd I want to make the change. I will unlock the "secret admin" on the second pc and then try it again. If that wont work, I'm terminated.