Why I Pay For Floatplane (but DON'T REALLY USE IT)

I didn't know where to put this, but I figured I would just put it here and hope Luke or Linus or someone happen to stumble upon it. I used to watch LTT everyday. I decided to subscribe on Floatplane as soon as it was here on the forum and everything. Then I stopped watching every video, every day. However, I continued to pay for Floatplane. My credit card information was compromised, I had to change my pay pals and cancel on my subscriptions a couple times (once I skipped a month just so I could afford rent), but even after I would cancel I would come back and be eager to pay for Floatplane as soon as I could. The video looks amazing, the website works amazingly, the video player blows my mind. I pay every month, hardly being able to afford it sometimes, because this project needs to be supported and there need to be more sites like Floatplane. If you guys can get a good auto-play algorithm like YouTube, I would never watch anything else.

Sincerely,

Another Luke ;)

You skipped a month to afford rent. It's $3.

If your credit card details were compromised, you can always post on the forum or email the support email.

hi.

6 hours ago, AskTJ said:

You skipped a month to afford rent. It's $3.

If your credit card details were compromised, you can always post on the forum or email the support email.

It was probably more than just Floatplane that was skipped that time. An aggregate of ten $3 subs makes an amount which your landlord would not be happy not to receive. Though Floatplane was probably the smaller of those.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

I also had to stop my amazon unlimited, amazon prime, roosterteeth, youtube red and I think I skipped my internet bill that month lol