Cablemod vouchers

BubblyCharizard

I was one of those who participated in the blind cable management challenge......i felt ao confident until i took off my blindfold.

Anyway. How do the other winners plan on wasting....i mean spending their vouchers?

hi would you happen to know the email address that I would need to contact for a cable mod vouchers. I remember that I was so suppose to email Ivan but i can't remember the email address. 

On 7/15/2018 at 12:17 AM, Sillybear said:

hi would you happen to know the email address that I would need to contact for a cable mod vouchers. I remember that I was so suppose to email Ivan but i can't remember the email address. 

ivan@linusmediagroup.com :-)

The challenge was really fun.  I did surprisingly well at plugging in cables without being able to see!  It's about feeling where the notches are ;)

All my computer cases are opaque, so I'm not sure I really need fancy colored cables... but, I could use some colorful thumbscrews :D

I also could use more colorful ethernet and power cables...

On 2018-07-14 at 8:01 PM, BubblyCharizard said:

I was one of those who participated in the blind cable management challenge......i felt ao confident until i took off my blindfold.

Anyway. How do the other winners plan on wasting....i mean spending their vouchers?

Mine was one of the best, according to Ivan.

I still lost. I put the front panel audio into the CMOS reset.

I'm buying cable extensions most likely.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

ivan told me someone actually managed to plug most of it in completely, and even was able to put cable ties on to clean it up