Live Coverage?

Schmarvin

I'm assuming they couldn't get the live footage up from the event? Its almost 6pm Eastern Time here and no videos at all were posted on Floatplane, Youtube, or Twitch.

There was some dude (not affiliated with LTX) streaming the full event from when he stood in line from 7:00AM or so; I'm sure if you check around on Twitch, you can find him.

PC in Profile

Someone named xlite on Twitch streamed the entire event. The recordings are up on his channel. @Schmarvin

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

15 hours ago, TheKDub said:

Someone named xlite on Twitch streamed the entire event. The recordings are up on his channel. @Schmarvin

Thank you so much! I was afraid it was the case that they couldn't get the livestreaming going when I hadn't heard or seen anything on social media about it. I'll have to watch these unofficial stream videos tonight, as I wasn't able to make it this year.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

Thank you so much! I was afraid it was the case that they couldn't get the livestreaming going when I hadn't heard or seen anything on social media about it. I'll have to watch these unofficial stream videos tonight, as I wasn't able to make it this year.

I know that Brandon was recording for a while, so I'm sure they're going to have a video or two coming soon about the event as well.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W