Good pizza?

GilmourD
5 minutes ago, LienusLateTips said:

I pay $14 CAD (one US penny) to my local pizza shop. I can pull it out of the refrigerator and eat it cold, and it's till good.

But it is better when you microwave it...

Try using a good and hot non-stick frying pan with a cover instead of a microwave. It'll get the crust to stay crispy instead of getting soggy and the cover helps re-melt the cheese.

Desktop: [Processor: Intel Skylake i5 6600K (stock for now)][HSF: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO]
[PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 B2][Case: Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Silver]
[Motherboard: AsRock Z170 Extreme4][RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2666]
[Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 03G-P4-6160-KR]
[Hard Drives: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB]
Notebook: [HP Envy x360 15z][Ryzen 7 2700U w/ Radeon RX Vega 10][8GB RAM][256GB m.2 nVME SSD]

Gaming:[SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1792244 - "[TC]CreepingDeath"]

16 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

snip

I'm going to learn how to make the dough, then I'm going to mess around with it.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

13 hours ago, GilmourD said:

Try using a good and hot non-stick frying pan with a cover instead of a microwave. It'll get the crust to stay crispy instead of getting soggy and the cover helps re-melt the cheese.

Nah - use the oven instead if you want the best reheat.

Put the oven on Broil (Top element only), and pop the pizza in right away.

This keeps the bottom crust from getting burnt or dried out, and without any sogginess, and the cheese will remelt.

Alternatively, you can put the oven on a low temp (300F, for example), and put the pizza in and let it sit for 10 minutes or so.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

14 hours ago, LienusLateTips said:

14 CAD (one US penny

Wow, the Canadian Peso really skyrocketted in value recently.

15 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

This keeps the bottom crust from getting burnt or dried out, and without any sogginess, and the cheese will remelt.

Alternatively, you can put the oven on a low temp (300F, for example), and put the pizza in and let it sit for 10 minutes or so.

So much this.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

21 hours ago, GilmourD said:

I would love if this thread helped people all over the world find good pizza. :D

Dominos! I miss their original recipie... it was better but it’s still okay. 

Also ad long as the person was born in Italy, they should be good if they own a pizzeria. I never had a bad one where the owner/chef was fully Italian and had an accent. 

Best pizza is the one you make yourself

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

17 hours ago, DimasRMDO said:

Good pizza is when you don't put pineapple as topping.

I personally don't get the hatred of pineapple on pizza, like it's quite nice with ham, all other cases yea its shit but then it's not too bad

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

I don't get how pizza has gotten so cheap now. Back in the 1990s I used to pay $10 in 1990s dollars for a large pizza from Pizza Hut or Dominoes. Now I can go buy a large pizza from Dominos for $8 in 2018 dollars and the quality is still just as good. Even if I go to my favorite local place it's like $16 for a really high quality 14 inch with pepperoni and sausage that blows the national chains out the water.

6 minutes ago, grimreeper132 said:

I personally don't get the hatred of pineapple on pizza, like it's quite nice with ham, all other cases yea its shit but then it's not too bad

I like pineapple and jalapeno together. It sounds like it would be awful but it really works in combination.

6 hours ago, grimreeper132 said:

The flavors don't mix well with pineapple in my opinion, like there's a sudden change in taste and I think it's not improving anything :S

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

If the pizza is mostly based on meat, it sucks cold.

Now, Hawaiian on the other hand, is delicious.

Hawaiian

Extra cheese

2x feta

Cold

Tres bien.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Pineapple on pizza... Invented by a guy from my hometown apparently  =(^ω^)=/"

What about tofu on pizza?  I was super sketch when I first saw it, but now I won't eat it without.

If I have to explain every detail, I won't talk to you.  If you answer a question with what can be found through 10 seconds of googling, you've contributed nothing, as I assure you I've already considered it.

What a world we would be living in if I had to post several paragraphs every time I ask a question.

@dizmo  You don't need to tell me Hawaiian is delicious, that is a fact that everyone knows.   :)   

My current code projects

--------------------------------

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

------------------------------

• My dreadful receiver ( a capacitor blew ) 
  • working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

If you want any software made, or stuff to be repaired give me an email! 
    mike.fernandez5138699@gmail.com

17 minutes ago, 7he404guy said:

Pineapple on pizza... Invented by a guy from my hometown apparently  =(^ω^)=/"

What about tofu on pizza?  I was super sketch when I first saw it, but now I won't eat it without.

Heck I've seen people put candies on a pizza, instead of cheese they put chocolate sauce and cover it with marshmallow fluff and put fruit loop on top of it.

So tasty I have to say, but when I had mine I had to drink a lot of water.

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

6 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I don't get how pizza has gotten so cheap now. Back in the 1990s I used to pay $10 in 1990s dollars for a large pizza from Pizza Hut or Dominoes. Now I can go buy a large pizza from Dominos for $8 in 2018 dollars and the quality is still just as good. Even if I go to my favorite local place it's like $16 for a really high quality 14 inch with pepperoni and sausage that blows the national chains out the water.

dude thats a two dollar difference... besides over here at tampa most pizza's places are like 10 bucks for a medium pizza. Oh btw I have found the perfect sandwich ( I think it is )

Cuban Bread

----------------     on top

secret sauce

pickles + relish  

ham

secret sauce        -------- honey+mustard ( lots of honey) NOT HONEY MUSTARD!

ketchup

ham + turkey

secret sauce

Cuban bread  bottom

My current code projects

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

• working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

9 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Well, ideally you'd use a pizza oven, like I used to when I made pizzas at a pizzeria. :) However, not everybody has those at home. I've found that the frying pan method works super well and doesn't take long without the need to preheat the oven at all.

Desktop: [Processor: Intel Skylake i5 6600K (stock for now)][HSF: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO]
Notebook: [HP Envy x360 15z][Ryzen 7 2700U w/ Radeon RX Vega 10][8GB RAM][256GB m.2 nVME SSD]

7 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Well, that's because it's Dominos. :P

When I worked for a pizzeria in the '90s we charged $7.50 for a 16" pizza. Same place now charges $16. That's about average price in the region. The price of cheese has skyrocketed since then.

8 hours ago, fpo said:

Dominos! I miss their original recipie... it was better but it’s still okay. 

Also ad long as the person was born in Italy, they should be good if they own a pizzeria. I never had a bad one where the owner/chef was fully Italian and had an accent. 

That was the last pizzeria I worked at. Giuseppe taught me how to make pizzas, too, since he needed help making the 60+ pies on Friday mornings for the school across the street.

1 hour ago, InMiseryWeSeekPancakes said:

dude thats a two dollar difference...

No, it's less than half the price once you factor in inflation from the mid 1990s to now.

@SteveGrapowski0 I was going to say that i just didn't want to look like a total idiot like everyone didn't know what the fuck i was talking about or someone would correct me in a rude way or something along those lines.

My current code projects

Current repair projects

2 hours ago, dizmo said:

...and that explains why I don't like cold pizza.

Huge on meat, not really on anything else.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

2 hours ago, dizmo said:

...and that explains why I don't like cold pizza.

Huge on meat, not really on anything else.

I like cold pizza...

My current code projects

Current repair projects

@Dan Castellaneta just a opinion though.

My current code projects

Current repair projects

1 minute ago, InMiseryWeSeekPancakes said:

@Dan Castellaneta just a opinion though.

Oh, I understand if people like cold pizza, I just don't like it.

Most meats on a pizza are better warm, at least to me.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Costco Food Court Pizzas. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580