[SPOILER] Would a dog actually act like this? (Telltale The Walking Dead)

Hyydrah

So in Episode 2 of Telltale's The Walking Dead, Clementine gets bitten by a dog as seen here (13:50):

Would a dog actually act like that? Was I the only one that found the dog's reaction to be random and unrealistic? I'm no expert with dogs but it was so nice to her for most of the time they were together.

well, it might be that since the dog lost their family and was starving most of the time, it was trying to feed itself and you know how animals (and people) are with food; especially when they are hungry and grumpy...(i.e. me)

haha

I didn't watch the video, but I've played it so I'm assuming you're referring to the part where the dog bites her arm?

If the dog was hungry enough, I guess that's expected... Animals are generally deprived of morals and logic when facing hunger, right?

Edit: Nevermind, Echondo makes a good point. Although, personally, it didn't strike me as strange when I first saw it.

Yeah that was poorly done. A dog wouldn't exactly act like that, especially when it was being 100% nice before.

Yeah that was poorly done. A dog wouldn't exactly act like that, especially when it was being 100% nice before.

Exactly my thoughts. The rest of the episode was great, though a little short.