SHOULD I BUY OR NOT?

Reicarlow

Should I buy this monitor? 

320USD

FB_IMG_1531564458376.jpg

Or this one??

Screenshot_20180714-183727.png

The second one. Because the first one has a higher resolution, but its response time is 8ms. Which you will experience tearing. (as a call it late pixels). I will never buy a 8ms monitor again. 

But you can buy benq xl2411z which is very nice. 

3 minutes ago, LukzForEver said:

The second one. Because the first one has a higher resolution, but its response time is 8ms. Which you will experience tearing. (as a call it late pixels). I will never buy a 8ms monitor again. 

But you can buy benq xl2411z which is very nice. 

@LukzForEver i see. I wanted to upgrade my gpu to 1080 or 1080ti. Would the second monitor still be good?

Second monitor for gaming is useless. Unless you have 3 of them. If you do video editing or something like that then its useful. I think that gtx 1080 is enough for 144hz full hd unless you want a 30fps boost from the 1080ti. Btw very important is if your playing on high refresh rates and full hd you need a good cpu. 

@LukzForEver i see. I meant the 2nd one i chose not a 2nd monitor.  Haha. But right now ill run the 4ms monitor with gtx 970. Soon ill upgrade to the 1080 or ti

Yeah i had a gtx 970 with a 144hz monitor. Lots of games ran in around 90fps but when you upgrade to gtx 1080 it wont be locked 144fps but you will notice a diffrence (40-50fps boost). Also i really recommend you upgrading to a kabylake i5/i7 or coffeelake i5/i7. I had an old i7 which ran terrible on my monitor couldnt even stay at 100fps.

You should be enough with a 970 for some time.

@LukzForEver this is my current specs. But i heard 1180 will be released soon so i'll wait for the price tag do i can decide 

specs.png.13502c310fa3d8cd603c5e44012d6a6f.png

You could wait but it will be probably way overkill for 1080p 144hz gaming.

I have a gtx 1080 with my monitor and its really a nice sweet spot. Competitive games always run at 144hz without any freezes or slow downs. More demanding games like gta v will run at about 100fps with some settings turned off.