windows or mac ???

which platform is better windows or mac in terms of cost and performance and aslo gaming??

Windows definitely. I use a Mac as my main machine. It's horribly overpriced, underpowered and it suuuucks at gaming.

Windows wins in nearly every situation, but especially in the three you listed.

Cost: Windows PCs not only tend to be quite a bit cheaper, but they tend to have much better price to performance.

Performance: Macs tend to use older hardware that isn't as powerful as stuff Windows PCs have available.

Gaming: This goes with performance, but there also isn't as big support for Mac when it comes to games.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Windows all the way, its better, cheaper and more reliable. also you can hackintosh it if you want to

1 hour ago, OmarM89 said:

Windows all the way, its better, cheaper and more reliable. also you can hackintosh it if you want to

Reliability is something I personally give macOS the crown for.

Never have I had an OS more stable & crash proof.

While all other points stand true, pricing/performance/etc are all weak points of the Apple Ecosystem!

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

Windows is definitely the preferred OS for price, and don't even consider mac for gaming.

Hi, Todd Howard here. Have you considered buying Skyrim for the Nintendo Switch?