Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ahmad Masalha

CineBench Download problem

Posted · Original PosterOP

I tried downloading cinebench and after downloading it opened something called ashampoo zip pro and I tried opening the file and it said that the string resource is missing 

image.thumb.png.cdc24314f3cd298ec7ea185dffe3d377.png

You shouldn't need a separate piece of softwear to unzip .zip files, just right click the cinebench zip and click "Extract All".

Specs: CPU: Intel core i7 3770, GPU: Gigabyte RX580 Gaming 8Gb, RAM: 16 Gb DDR3 SODIMMs @1333Mhz , Motherboard: ASUS P8B75-M LE, Storage: 1x 500Gb Intel 545s 500Gb SSD (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Turbo LED

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Sayori said:

You shouldn't need a separate piece of softwear to unzip .zip files, just right click the cinebench zip and click "Extract All".

so should I uninstall this ashampoo zip pro software?

1 minute ago, Ahmad Masalha said:

so should I uninstall this ashampoo zip pro software?

Yes, and maybe try to figure out what installed it in the first place because programs don't usually just download themselves for no reason.

Specs: CPU: Intel core i7 3770, GPU: Gigabyte RX580 Gaming 8Gb, RAM: 16 Gb DDR3 SODIMMs @1333Mhz , Motherboard: ASUS P8B75-M LE, Storage: 1x 500Gb Intel 545s 500Gb SSD (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Turbo LED