Abdul201588

What to watch?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I just finished watching Jessica Jones season 2 and Luke Cage What else to watch on Netflix? Bear in mind I'm from the UK so, there are stuff I won't be able to watch anything else..

Thank you

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690 |CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Z97-A | RAM: 4x4GB Kingston Memory 1600mhz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 120GB Kingston V300 SSD | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 20" Dell  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer 302USB Xenyx 5 Input Mixer | Neewer® NW-700 Microphone | Behringer PS400 Micropower Phantom Power Supply

Networking gear:  Dell OptiPlex 390 Domain Controller | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5505 VPN  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch

The Expanse, Altered Carbon, Blue Planet, The Punisher should keep you busy for a while. Aside from the obvious superhero genre it would help if you give a bit more info to the sort of movies and TV you like.

Iron Fist, The Punisher, Lucifer, Gotham, of anything really from DC/Marvel that's on there.

Main Rig: See profile

Laptop:

Lenovo Y50-70 - i7-4720HQ, 1TB SSHD, 8GBs of RAM, and GTX 960m.

Current Phone:

Pegasus/Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930U

Gaming Stuffs:

Sony-PS3, PS4 Pro Starwars Limited Edition, Vita OLED Wifi, and a PSTV.

MS-Xbox Original

Nintendo-NES, YOBO NES, SNES Mini, N64, and a Switch.

SEGA-Game Gear+SEGA CDX

SNK/Playmore-NGPC

Randoms-Rare Space Invaders Keychain+1970s Pachinko.

Mini PC:

Gir/RPi 3 Model B

Android Devices:

HD8