Fortnite Bug or Ban

SupremeEnte

Hi guys, I have a problem every time I join a match of fortnite when I jump out of the bus I get kicked and a message pops up talking me that I was banned for VPN cheats or a bad connection, but my connection can not be the problem because I have a 40ms ling all of the time and I resetted my pc too. I used a hack when I got kicked the first time. What can I do? Did I get banned?

3 hours ago, Od1sseas said:

banned buddy B|

Thx, but can I do something against it?

1 minute ago, SupremeEnte said:

Thx, but can I do something against it?

Nop. Create a new account

1 hour ago, Od1sseas said:

I tried creating more Accounts, I Made like 3 Accounts and resetted my pc. But it still doesn't work. I just want to play fortnite with my friends ?I don't care about my old account ?

2 minutes ago, SupremeEnte said:

I tried creating more Accounts, I Made like 3 Accounts and resetted my pc. But it still doesn't work. I just want to play fortnite with my friends ?I don't care about my old account ?

A friend told me it might work if I buy a new mainboard I am thinking about doing that, does that work? Because I can play on my laptop but that isn't good quality ?

3 hours ago, Od1sseas said:

20180711_175857.jpg

13 hours ago, SupremeEnte said:

A friend told me it might work if I buy a new mainboard I am thinking about doing that, does that work? Because I can play on my laptop but that isn't good quality ?

I’ve heard of software tricks to give your hardware new identity numbers or something. If you post in the windows section “how to modify registry to change hardware ID numbers” someone might be able to help you there. 

Otherwie th talk of this May Be against terms of service.