Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LTX 2018 Merch Pricing

Will you have the WAN hoodies in all sizes? I missed my chance to get one when they were out before, I need to get my hands on one now.

I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes

Is there anyone that will get 2 shirts for me cuz i cant be there??? if you live in calgary that would be even better. PM me plz and we can figure something out. cuz i really want the shirts. if they are going on sale online let me know too someone. Thanks

Fucking WAN Hoodie... I've wanted one for at least 3 years but have no money to buy

CAN THEY GO ON SALE LINUS? OR CAN YOU MAKE A CHEAPER ONE?

Temporarily logged off. Only checking DMs

I like PSUs for some odd reason. Feel free to ask me about PSU questions.

Helios EVO: Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | Sapphire AMD RX VEGA 64 | Define C TG | Corsair CX550M | Cooler Master Hyper 212 BLACK RGB

(Soon: New Cooler)

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List 3.0 | Don't buy the S12II/M12II | Avoid the EVGA G3

Quick PSU Whitelist: Cooler Master MasterWatt/V/MasterWatt Maker/MIJ, EVGA x2/xQ bar BQ, All Corsair grey units bar VS and HXi/AXi, All SeaSonic bar M12II series/ECO, Thermaltake Toughpower line/iRGB +

BETA IS BACK! CLICK HERE!

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

13 minutes ago, LienusLateTips said:

Fucking WAN Hoodie... I've wanted one for at least 3 years but have no money to buy

One would assume if they could get it cheaper they would

1 hour ago, jkingaround said:

Please message me if anyone is willing to pick up and ship a techlinked pin for me! I collect pins but live in the states and can't get there.

I'll consider it.

Temporarily logged off. Only checking DMs

I like PSUs for some odd reason. Feel free to ask me about PSU questions.

Helios EVO: Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | Sapphire AMD RX VEGA 64 | Define C TG | Corsair CX550M | Cooler Master Hyper 212 BLACK RGB

(Soon: New Cooler)

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List 3.0 | Don't buy the S12II/M12II | Avoid the EVGA G3

Quick PSU Whitelist: Cooler Master MasterWatt/V/MasterWatt Maker/MIJ, EVGA x2/xQ bar BQ, All Corsair grey units bar VS and HXi/AXi, All SeaSonic bar M12II series/ECO, Thermaltake Toughpower line/iRGB +

BETA IS BACK! CLICK HERE!

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

1 hour ago, LienusLateTips said:

These are still the original leftovers. This is not a new run.

Should I get someone to pick up a lanyard for me... I still enjoy my red SFU one. mhmmm

AMD Phenom™ II X6 1100T @ 4.0GHz | MSI 890FXA-GD65 | MSI GTX 550Ti | 16GB Kingston DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD 750GB | Antec 300 | Asus Xonar DG | Corsair A50 | OCZ 600W | Windows 10 Pro

Intel Core™ i5-8520U | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

Intel Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Windows 10 Home  Lenovo IdeaPad P580

AMD Phenom™ II X2 550 @ 3.10GHz | Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H | XFX Radeon HD 4870 | 4GB Corsair XMS2 | 250GB WD SATA | Thermaltake TR2 500W | Windows 7 Ultimate | Kali Linux

Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (8.0) | iPad Mini (iOS 8.4) 

On 7/10/2018 at 4:57 PM, CPotter said:

--SNIP--

Love the idea of having merch at the expo, guys! I mean, the free swag from LTX2017 was nice, but I really do think my favorite part of live events (be it concerts, markets, or otherwise) is the ability to bring home something from the event I can use in everyday life. Having the small selection of shirts, some pins, and a lanyard is great to see, and I hope this trend continues at future LTX expos. :) 

PS: If you guys happen to be in the business of getting rid of leftover merch, I'd happily PayPal the cost plus shipping to postal code V0R 2H0 or V9T 6H7 (just across the water on Vancouver Island) to help unload a lanyard and 2 T-shirts from you since I couldn't make it this year. :P But no worries if not an option as I'm aware that dealing with shipping logistics is not something that's easy, nor something you probably want to do. See you guys next year!

Desktop: i7-4790k Build - ALMOST COMPLETE Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Bell Unlimited National Calling & Texting + 10GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: HP Touchpad (Android) | ASUS ME302C
Camera: Canon SX280 + Rebel T1i (500D) | Sony HDR-AS50R | Panasonic DMC-TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

On 14/07/2018 at 8:00 AM, LinusTech said:

These are still the original leftovers. This is not a new run.

Would you guys be willing to do a new run in the future? Potentially at a lower price and available in the EU?

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD

Galaxy S8 Exynos variant (Late 2018 - present) | Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 Edition (Late 2018 - present) | Lenovo Thinkpad T480 i7-8550U with UHD 620 Graphics (Mid 2018 - present)

Samaritan (Early 2018 - present) - AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (8C/16T) , MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Corsair 16GB DDR4-3200MHz , Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 8GB, Corsair RM850i PSU, Corsair H100i v2 CPU Cooler, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD, Seagate BarraCuda 2TB HDD (2018), Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD (2014), NZXT S340 Elite, Corsair ML 120 Pro, Corsair ML 140 Pro