are this good models?

The 77d is the better of the 2, it has a better AF system, larger battery, better ergonomics, more controls (2nd command dial and AF-ON button), and a top display, just off the top of my head. The sl2 is sligthly smaller and available in different colours (?)

That being said, the 800d (t7i in American I believe) is a better option, provided it can be acquired at a discount of say 10-15% off the 77d's price. Both are actually pretty good cameras though and depending on the use scenario either could be more than adequate for most people. 

Another option to consider would be something like the x-t100, x-t20/x-e3 from fujifilm, or even Canon's own EOS M50, which are smaller cameras that have drawbacks like smaller batteries, and bad ergonomics. The lens selection on either system is also lackluster in comparison to Canon's EF mount, but fuji's lens selection is adequate as far as choice and excellent in terms of optics. They are less conspicuous and easier to carry around. They can also be charged over usb, which is great for travelling. 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

i ask there only two model that work on cam link from elgato i wish they had higher models