are my i5 7600k temps to high?

On 14-7-2018 at 4:49 PM, Boomwebsearch said:

This temperature is around what you would be able to expect with this overclock although what thermal paste did you apply? I think a water/liquid cooler might be a good option to consider instead of delidding the processor because that does the present risk of damage to your processor if proper technique and equipment are not used. To lower your temperatures you could also try lowering your overclock.

If you want to keep your overclock and get lower temperatures a liquid cooler for the CPU might be a good investment to make to ensuring a longer lifespan of your processor if your case would allow it.

link to the Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite (a good liquid cooler which is compatible with your CPU):   https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16835103236

I forgot to mention, like i said in the thread my "out of the box setting" are only 2 or 4 degrees cooler. That is the thing that cufuses me the most

The temperature-based differences when being compared to being overclocked to being not overclocked are going to be highly dependent on factors such as your CPU, any additional voltage you are giving to your CPU for the overclock,  how much you are overclocking by, and your cooling system. So, an overclock has the variable potential to increase your temperatures.  I will link some videos which I think are relevant to this situation and this thread in general which I think are going to be able to help.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch