New vid card

OneGun

I have a his iceQ 7850 and i am thinking of getting a 7970ghz edition tomorrow.Do you guys think i should get another His 7850 in crossfire for $200 or get a $500 7970 ghz edition and buy another ghz edition in the future?Or should i just save up till i get paid agin in 2 weeks and buy a 690 or titan?

What are you attempting to run that is this video graphic intensive? Also what do you have for a power supply?

I just wanna spend my extra money on a bad ass computer lol.I play BF3 and Crysis 3 and Far cry 3 and so on.I have a Corsair ax850 Gold..

Your power supply is plentiful for Crossfire configuration meaning all you need is to get another HD 7850. Two 7850s should definitely outperform a single 7970 in most scenarios.

However you need to consider the issues of multi-gpu rendering of games such as micro stuttering, this will occur with most crossfire/sli and dual gpu cards (GTX 690). One thing is your option of [7970 SINGLE] / [7850 CROSSFIRE] / [TITAN SINGLE] / [690 SINGLE] / are quite a broad range of performance. They have been put in theoretical performance order going from left to right, weak to most powerful configuration. Prices also vary with crossfire 7850 being cheapest, 7970, 690, then Titan being most expensive. You will need to balance these to your needs. Your power supply is able to power all these configurations with no issue. This is my opinion correct me if I'm wrong.

I would say get Hd7850 and Save some money for Next Gen that will be worth then getting 690 or 7970

I just ordered a 7950 boost yesterday and i am gonna get another in 2 weeks..

Water is your full pc spec?

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Yeah, this would be even better! 2x HD7950 Boost in CF config is beastly, you should be able to max out Crysis 3 @1080P/1200P. Sell off that HD7850, and since you'll get two sets of games, you can sell off one set to recoup some of the cost. Looking forward to welcoming you to the CF club!:D

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

just to know, download radeonpro and use that. it helps with the micro stutter and frame drops.

Sweet i am glad i made the right choice.And i paid $349 for the His IceQX2 boost edition with Crysis 3 and Bioshock..And i was reading that if you OC the 7950 boost it will beat a stock 7970ghx edition so i went for it.What made my final decision was i was gonna order the His 7970ghz edition from Amazon and they wouldn't give me the free games.They said its only with certain cards..So they lost my $505 for the ghz edition and i bout the 7950 boost from newegg to get the games..

Awesome guys thank you.I just downloaded it.

Prolly gonna take me a week to learn how to use that.I cant even find the games on which i want to make profiles for..lol