NEED HELP ASAP, Audio problem

Oussama3105

Hello everyone, I'm really tired of this issue, which is an Audio problem that recently made my life a mess. First of all, My headphones are recognized as Speakers and the sound quality is horrible and flat as all of you know it is really bad for Fps games. secondly, My microphone is recognized and it is not working. I tried getting a PCI Express sound card but it was not compatible with the crappy WINDOWS 10.than I tried reinstalling all the audio drivers from device manager. I tried updated my BIOS. I did everything. I missed something, I took my Pc to the technician and he said that my On board Audio controller is working fine.I'm worn out of this issue. I need help ASAP. My motherboard is not very good, I have a Gigabyte H81-S2H and a Core i5-4460 and 8Gb of Ram. and BTW my front panel audio is corrupted.

Screenshot (50).png

How old is Realtek driver you're using?

That motherboard has ALC887

https://www.realtek.cz/download-ALC887-sound-driver-for-Windows10-64bit.html

Anywaa for headphone gaming Realtek is lacking in features.

And Windows Sonic for Headphones isn't exactly the most convincing with good headphone.

And what sound card did you try?

We're all alpha testers for Microsoft and updates to Wintoys10 have been frequently messing things.