BSOD fix?

LouisMartin

I have just started getting BSODs every now and again normaly after playing for a while, this made me think that it could be my temps but my cpu and gpu have been at normal temps, one of the BSODs i got was called "UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP"  Also thought that it could be drivers but i dont know what one it would be is there any good driver scanning software that isnt a scam?  This only started happening after playing for a while also it has been pretty hot in recently but temps seem fine, i really dont know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ any one have an idea?

4 minutes ago, LouisMartin said:

I have just started getting BSODs every now and again normaly after playing for a while, this made me think that it could be my temps but my cpu and gpu have been at normal temps, one of the BSODs i got was called "UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP"  Also thought that it could be drivers but i dont know what one it would be is there any good driver scanning software that isnt a scam?  This only started happening after playing for a while also it has been pretty hot in recently but temps seem fine, i really dont know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ any one have an idea?

I have been getting the same problems too and I have gotten multiple different errors :/ i dont really know what to do but I have started a post on it with a couple troubleshooting ideas too if you want to check it out.

We may not have the same problems tho. You could try this.

Open files>right click This PC>Properties>click System Protection on the right>Advanced>Startup and Recovery>Settings...

And then copy the settings in the picture. Then, when your pc crashes, go to files>local disk>windows>minidump then go to http://www.osronline.com/page.cfm?name=Analyze

and upload that file and when it finishes, go to the bottom and look at the "image name:" and then copy that and look it up on google and you might find a solution.

troubleshoot.PNG

could also be a driver issue with usb devices, but im betting ram or storage too, the most common bit for that.

On 7/8/2018 at 6:27 PM, LouisMartin said:

I will try that now thanks! / havent done any overclocking and have 32g off ram

hows it going?