Keycaps for rbg keyboard

godian

So im wondering where would i get keycaps for a corsair k65 that are transparent with black letters would i have to special order them or?

3 hours ago, godian said:

So im wondering where would i get keycaps for a corsair k65 that are transparent with black letters would i have to special order them or?

There are lots of clear one from looking around but with black lettering I don't see any with a quick search, your best to look around on Amazon or places that specialize in stuff like this. 

https://pimpmykeyboard.com/dcs-translucent-keycap-sets/

34 minutes ago, W-L said:

There are lots of clear one from looking around but with black lettering I don't see any with a quick search, your best to look around on Amazon or places that specialize in stuff like this. 

https://pimpmykeyboard.com/dcs-translucent-keycap-sets/

Ive done some research and now figured out what i was looking for was White translucent top keycaps but i cant find any with printed letters on em

I can't seem to find any white translucent top keycaps still with legends, but they could exist. If they didn't, the only way I could think of achieving this would be by purchasing side-printed black keycaps and manually sanding back the coating on the top of the keycap (this video would be useful if you decided to do this). Obviously this would only work if the caps were made from a transparent or translucent plastic in the first place, so you would have to make sure you were purchasing the right caps.

Also, I may be wrong, but I believe Corsairs keyboards use a non-standard bottom row, which would mean not all keycap sets would properly suit your keyboard. Just something to keep in mind while searching.

Case Design | CAD | Custom Watercooling Parts | Loop Design | Cable Sleeving and Management 

Fittings Guide  |  Most recent completed build: Glass & Aluminium  |  Current build(s): Project Starscream

10 hours ago, AperumDesign said:

I can't seem to find any white translucent top keycaps still with legends, but they could exist. If they didn't, the only way I could think of achieving this would be by purchasing side-printed black keycaps and manually sanding back the coating on the top of the keycap (this video would be useful if you decided to do this). Obviously this would only work if the caps were made from a transparent or translucent plastic in the first place, so you would have to make sure you were purchasing the right caps.

Also, I may be wrong, but I believe Corsairs keyboards use a non-standard bottom row, which would mean not all keycap sets would properly suit your keyboard. Just something to keep in mind while searching.

ill take a look at the vid but which are the right caps for corsair

Case Design | CAD | Custom Watercooling Parts | Loop Design | Cable Sleeving and Management 

Fittings Guide  |  Most recent completed build: Glass & Aluminium  |  Current build(s): Project Starscream