Wat is this spider ? UK

WolfLoverPro

I can’t find this on the list of spiders 

and in real life this looks black with like white on it or something 

Closer 

If it’s quite small and has black and white stripes on its abdomen then it’s probably a zebra jumping spider. They’re visual hunters - they’ll react to you and follow your movement if you catch their eyes.

is that the one that almost made you have a heart attack like a week ago?

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

3 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

-snip-

Just kill it if you are afraid of it.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Check the tarantula list, It either looks like a Lasiodora or a Avicularia but I haven't checked the whole list.. or maybe it's just a jumping spider

It's scientific name is the Killer Death Spider. 

Looks like some form of jumping spider.

The legs look like they're built for jumping, rather than crawling.

From what I can find, jumping spiders are more or less non-lethal and non-harmful to humans.

In some cases, jumping spiders will bite in defense, but their bite is not poisonous. As such, jumping spiders are not considered a large danger to humans, especially given that these spiders are more likely to run away from people than attack them. Jumping spiders do possess fangs and produce venom, but the venom is not a medical threat.

Source: https://www.pestworld.org/pest-guide/spiders/jumping-spiders/

SPIDER PICTURES FOLLOWING, DO NOT OPEN SPOILER IF YOU HATE SPIDERS.

Spoiler

Here's a jumping spider next to a wolf/grass spider. Notice how the grass spider's legs are more straight and spread out, whereas the jumping spider's are more "coiled up" so to speak.

image.png.6e7b4504c6c8196109389910ad25afe1.png

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

4 hours ago, IAnthonyFX said:

is that the one that almost made you have a heart attack like a week ago?

No this one don’t look as nasty