rpmining

13 gpu how to get the best profit

Posted · Original PosterOP

I saw the video where the guy said he is mining 13 gpu and getting like 900+ per month, need to know what to do to get that profit. I am minibg ethereum but to get the 900+$ per month with other currency please let me know. Need help to achieve that.

Thanks

When was this video release exactly?

CPU: Intel Core i7 875k / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB  / RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GBx2 DDR3-1600
MOBO: ASUS P7P55D-e LX / SSD: Intel 520 120GB / Case: Cooler Master HAF912 / PSU: Corsair TX850w / OS: Windows 10 Pro

Sell the GPUs and you get positive money instead of losing money.

My sound system uses more power than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | ASUS GTX770 DCUII | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 White | Seasonic Platinum 760 | Fractal Design Kelvin S24 | Ducky ONE RGB White TKL | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 55" TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II

If you're asking this question, the only thing you will do is lose a lot of money mining, especially in the current crypto market. 

Razer Blade Stealth | i5-7200u | 8GB DDR3 1866

Ryzen 1700X [3.9GHz OC] | 16GB DDR4 2400 [2667 OC] | EVGA 1070ti FTW2 | EVGA 1070 FTW2

Server II - Quad Opteron 6212 [32 cores] - 32GB [8x2GB] DDR3 1333 ECC - x6 10Krpm 146GB SAS HDD

Experience: CADD I, CADD II, Skills USA NH-Bronze-Technical Drafting(2016), CCNA 1, CCNA 2, CCNA 3 

Phone Nexus 6P || Android - Pure Nexus

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing" - John Powell

10 minutes ago, rpmining said:

I saw the video where the guy said he is mining 13 gpu and getting like 900+ per month

Aaah, THAT video! ...

/s

Needs a little bit more information though...

17 minutes ago, rpmining said:

Need help to achieve that.

There are so many variables when mining crypto currencies. The most important one is obviously WHEN you’re mining, but also which algorithm you’re using, whether or not you’ve downclocked (or OC) the cards, what kind and how many cards you’re using etc.

Posted · Original PosterOP
16 hours ago, TetraSky said:

When was this video release exactly?

This video

iZM1vaHflxFEit was released 5 month ago

they even said back then what they did and it was as easy as firing up nicehash and getting it going as it automatically selects the best algorithm to mine for you.

You will not get this kind of profit today as the difficulty for most cryptos have increased over time and the value dropped at the same time, it's absolutely not worth it to min without special mining hardware, especially if your electricity is not ultra cheap or free.

OP, you need to read more. You don't sound like you know what's going on with the market. Please read up. It's been down a  lot since the video you're referencing was released. and also tons of miners. 

difficulty is high and returns are low.... like 1080TI's are only making $1.50 at best a day right now. 

Plus you shouldn't do anything with your money until you research what you're getting into first. that's just a good life skill, period. learn it.

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

"A redline a day keeps depression at bay" - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.4 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 and 3 x 160GB drives I found lying around. (in RAID 0) - The good old Corsair GS700 - Yamakasi Catleap 2703 27" 1440p and ASUS VS239H-P 1080p 23" - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Avid Miata autocrosser :D

9 hours ago, bcredeur97 said:

OP, you need to read more. You don't sound like you know what's going on with the market. Please read up. It's been down a  lot since the video you're referencing was released. and also tons of miners. 

difficulty is high and returns are low.... like 1080TI's are only making $1.50 at best a day right now. 

Plus you shouldn't do anything with your money until you research what you're getting into first. that's just a good life skill, period. learn it.

Indeed.

Profit can still be made in the whole crypto currency mining world... only if you know what you're doing. And I'm afraid that OP lacks that knowledge at the moment.