13 gpu how to get the best profit

I saw the video where the guy said he is mining 13 gpu and getting like 900+ per month, need to know what to do to get that profit. I am minibg ethereum but to get the 900+$ per month with other currency please let me know. Need help to achieve that.

Thanks

When was this video release exactly?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Sell the GPUs and you get positive money instead of losing money.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If you're asking this question, the only thing you will do is lose a lot of money mining, especially in the current crypto market. 

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

10 minutes ago, rpmining said:

I saw the video where the guy said he is mining 13 gpu and getting like 900+ per month

Aaah, THAT video! ...

/s

Needs a little bit more information though...

17 minutes ago, rpmining said:

Need help to achieve that.

There are so many variables when mining crypto currencies. The most important one is obviously WHEN you’re mining, but also which algorithm you’re using, whether or not you’ve downclocked (or OC) the cards, what kind and how many cards you’re using etc.

16 hours ago, TetraSky said:

When was this video release exactly?

This video

iZM1vaHflxFEit was released 5 month ago

they even said back then what they did and it was as easy as firing up nicehash and getting it going as it automatically selects the best algorithm to mine for you.

You will not get this kind of profit today as the difficulty for most cryptos have increased over time and the value dropped at the same time, it's absolutely not worth it to min without special mining hardware, especially if your electricity is not ultra cheap or free.

OP, you need to read more. You don't sound like you know what's going on with the market. Please read up. It's been down a  lot since the video you're referencing was released. and also tons of miners. 

difficulty is high and returns are low.... like 1080TI's are only making $1.50 at best a day right now. 

Plus you shouldn't do anything with your money until you research what you're getting into first. that's just a good life skill, period. learn it.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

9 hours ago, bcredeur97 said:

OP, you need to read more. You don't sound like you know what's going on with the market. Please read up. It's been down a  lot since the video you're referencing was released. and also tons of miners. 

difficulty is high and returns are low.... like 1080TI's are only making $1.50 at best a day right now. 

Plus you shouldn't do anything with your money until you research what you're getting into first. that's just a good life skill, period. learn it.

Indeed.

Profit can still be made in the whole crypto currency mining world... only if you know what you're doing. And I'm afraid that OP lacks that knowledge at the moment.