Grand Theft Auto V makes it cool to pick up – even kill – prostitutes

Gaming_Addiction

"This article was amended on 27 December 2013 to clarify that killing prostitutes does not give a player additional points in the game, but having sex with them does."

LOL.

Nothing to see here - move along.

What idiots in skyrim I kill people with swords and bows, do I do that in real life... Hell NO seriously what is wrong with the god damn media, it is a game if it makes you think of murder in real life than you are probably screwed up enough to do bad shit with or without video games, or movies for that matter.

It's a game

Not real life

Fractal R4- 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz- Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb- 2TB Wd Black- 256 GB Samsung SSD- Cosair 760w PSU- Corsair h80i- ASUS CU II GTX 780- ASUS VI Hero LGA 1150

What idiots in skyrim I kill people with swords and bows, do I do that in real life... Hell NO seriously what is wrong with the god damn media, it is a game if it makes you think of murder in real life than you are probably screwed up enough to do bad shit with or without video games, or movies for that matter.

The funny thing is that I read somewhere that games actually doesnt affect you or your decisions unless youre mentally ill.... Stupid people...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

First thought: Shuuuuuuuut the fuuuuuuuuck up. 

My breakdown of the article:

First of all this woman starts off the article in a manner to promote a sense of feminism because women are treated like trash in a video game. Scroll up and notice that she looks clueless about life, and has probably never played a video game in her life either. Keep reading and it's a sob story about a single aspect of a game that is ruining people living in ghettos. Apparently she hasn't heard enough of the game to make a book about Trevor. Then there's a sob story to melt your heart into denial that video games are bad because one person out of thousands ended up like many others dead because of prostitution. Well the sad fact is that many of those people do make those choices because they didn't want to think clearly at times and they ended up there. And then would you look at that, the poor children are being affected by a video. Specifically poor children...in a ghetto. Don't you think it's a little unfair to point anyone out that lives, as she says too, in the Bronx for example and not anywhere else? Was there no other place that she could have picked to be a "prime example" of where prostitution happens? Bit of a racist implication don't you think? This is smacked of wasted ideological thinking of video games being the spawn of the devil with racism added and the wrung out "think of the children" nonsense that's needed when no other points can be rationally made to prove their reasoning behind the writing of such an article.

..I hate people <.<

just another one, leave them be.  Its just attention seeking on news days that don't harvest much lol

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Your avatar fits perfectly with the article lol

Didn't bother reading it past the first sentence. Too terrible.

Didn't even read it.

Just another idiot who excels in the stupidity department.

Radical feminism ahoy!

I hate that woman, she whines about the dumbest things :|