Wouldnt it be cool to have a 3D printed beating heart as pump for liquid cooling?

Ican1v5

Had this thought in my mind driving home.

You can have 2 loops, one for cpu and one for gpu, a radiator that acts as lungs.

Googled the pumping heart and found it here.

https://www.ethz.ch/en/news-and-events/eth-news/news/2017/07/artificial_heart.html

Would make a pretty cool video.

If color changing liquids that are more red when cool more purple when hot would be awesome.

That sounds amazing! probably not enough flow rate AND a life saving medical device is probably too expensive.

8 hours ago, Mr.Br1an.1204 said:

That sounds amazing! probably not enough flow rate AND a life saving medical device is probably too expensive.

The heart I found online is 3d printed and only lasts about 30minutes for normal beating. That's probably cheap enough and last long enough to make a video out of it.

16 hours ago, Ican1v5 said:

Had this thought in my mind driving home.

You can have 2 loops, one for cpu and one for gpu, a radiator that acts as lungs.

Googled the pumping heart and found it here.

https://www.ethz.ch/en/news-and-events/eth-news/news/2017/07/artificial_heart.html

Would make a pretty cool video.

If color changing liquids that are more red when cool more purple when hot would be awesome.

I think your better bet is to use a 3d printed heart as a reservoir and figure out a way to make a pocket of it expand

Could use a vibration motor at a super low speed with a bigger end to push on the "tissue" in a beating motion

Image result for vibrator motors for sale

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.