3d printer rentals?

Mini Van Dan

Anyone know if there's places that will either let you use it there or rent a 3D printer? I noticed they're pretty costly for someone in my position. And I was wondering if there's possible places that will let you rent or use one are their factory or business?

Aren’t there stores that offer 3D printing services where you live? (Just like your “regular” 2D copy centre.)

You hand in the file that needs to be printed, mention the print settings/material etc. that has to be used and - depending on the complexity and size of the print - you can pick it up some time later on.

13 minutes ago, Mini Van Dan said:

Anyone know if there's places that will either let you use it there or rent a 3D printer? I noticed they're pretty costly for someone in my position. And I was wondering if there's possible places that will let you rent or use one are their factory or business?

Some schools like universities might have maker spaces and equipment available for use, depending on how they charge for it if your a student or not some might do an hourly rate or material costs as I've seen many do. 

Some websites do this and mail to you. 

Look for online services such as 3D Hubs or look for a local maker space.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

3D Printer's are far from plug and play machines, you'd have to spend days learning how to get it to reliably print. I'd use shapeways or a bureau like treatstock.com if you've got a .stl file ready to print.