How would i connect my 3.5mm headphone to my ps3?

I'm trying to connect my headphones (that has a usb and 3.5mm connector) to my ps3 connected to my pc monitor. My sole purpose for this is to try to get gameplay sound from my ps3 since my monitor doesn't have built-in speakers.

Does anybody know a good product or way to connect my 3.5mm headphones to my ps3 to get sound?

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

Does you monitor have a headphone jack built in?

'IM THE VIDEO GAME BOY, IM THE ONE WHO WINS' - Arin Hanson

If you're using the standard RCA cables you can buy a RCA (W/R) to 3.5mm port adapter. If you're using HDMI you can either check if the display has a 3.5mm port or you can do the before mentioned method but find the setting where audio will pass-through the RCA cable not the HDMI.

I've done this before myself.

5 hours ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

I'm trying to connect my headphones (that has a usb and 3.5mm connector) to my ps3 connected to my pc monitor. My sole purpose for this is to try to get gameplay sound from my ps3 since my monitor doesn't have built-in speakers.

Does anybody know a good product or way to connect my 3.5mm headphones to my ps3 to get sound?

Get a PS2/3 AV RCA Cable

Get a Headphone Amplifier

get a Bluetooth Headset.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

A cable that goes from composite audio to 3.5mm

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/07/2018 at 7:16 PM, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

theres some inventions called adaptors =)