What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

CPU thermonuclear reactor.

That or the oversized and overweight computer case.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

I'm running an OEM workstation (Dell Precision T7500), so there's a pretty long list to pick from. I'll just pick on my sound card - the SB Audigy 2 is too quiet in Windows 10, which is just sad xD 

14 hours ago, QuantumElement said:

Honestly, currently just the stock case fans that you get with the Corsair Vengeance C70 case. Plan on replacing that with some LL120s when I have money to blow. Who buys nearly 300$ worth of fans just for aesthetics? Me.

My GF put $150 worth of fans in $40 mesh case. Because RGB is cool AF! And it’s not like a basic core i5 and a GTX 1060 produces a lot of heat. So her computer literally cools the room down. It’s quite loud too. 

On 7/9/2018 at 7:54 AM, kokakolia said:

My GF put $150 worth of fans in $40 mesh case. Because RGB is cool AF! And it’s not like a basic core i5 and a GTX 1060 produces a lot of heat. So her computer literally cools the room down. It’s quite loud too. 

I am a massive sucker for aesthetics. I plan on getting custom cablemod cords for my SeaSonic PRIME plus 8 LL120 fans. Going to replace the H7 with a massive twin tower heatsink. I think the largest twin tower heatsink is the NH-D15.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

2 minutes ago, QuantumElement said:

I am a massive sucker for aesthetics. I plan on getting custom cablemod cords for my SeaSonic PRIME plus 8 LL120 fans. Going to replace the H7 with a massive twin tower heatsink. I think the largest twin tower heatsink is the NH-D15.

LOL yeah. So much cooling. 

Would have to say windows 10.

Everything else is pretty decent if a little old in some areas

4770k with NZXT Kraken x61

16GB RAM

1.2KW Corsair 80 plus platinum PSU

GTX 1080

1TB Evo 860 SSD

My gtx 1060. But there was no point buying a 1080ti with new cards on the horizon.