What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

Not being able to have my side panel on. I lose connection every time.

Wifi?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

The fact i have amazing cpu and need a gpu upgrade, think im waiting for maxwell

PC Editing / Gaming Rig Specs : i7-3930k @ 4ghz w/ Hyper 212 Evo | 840 Evo 250gb and Seagate 1TB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Zotac GTX 780 | Corsair Vengeance C70 Green | OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Win10 #KilledMyWife #MakeBombs

I actually quite like my rig, only problem i have is the stock AMD cooler, it screams and shouts like crazy. oh and the whole system whines sometimes, i think the problem is the case because if i put my hand on it it stops :D

Right now? It's got to be my "old" primary monitor as it's cracked.

Long story on that one.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

Yes wifi.

what is about external antennas. They are really cheap.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

what is about external antennas. They are really cheap.

The weird thing is, my adapter sees my router just won't connect when the panel is on.

The weird thing is, my adapter sees my router just won't connect when the panel is on.

Do you have a 12mm steel side panel? I will never understand wifi, the router is on a outside wall and the outdoor signal is bad. Inside 3 stone walls between me and the router, and the signal is great. 

the case, frount power led doesnt work, only the usb 3.0 OR 2.0 can work, not both at the same time, didnt come with feet so it vibrates, top panel wont come off. Not buying from in win again

Current: CPU: Intel i7-8700k. Mobo: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. RAM: 16gb G Skill Trident Z RGB. GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super.

First: CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.5GHz. Mobo: Asus ROG crosshair V formula-Z. RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper XTreme. GPU: Asus Radeon 7950.

Literally everything

Just look at my build in my profile

BTW THIS IS MY 60th POST!

Long story short, I wasn't "allowed" to actually chose the components for myself and build the thing; so I hate my motherboard!  :P  

Everything is being bottlenecked by a GTX 460 that has lifetime warranty. And I can't seem to fry the card to take advantage of the warranty..... embarrassing I know... 

xD, you have a water cooler in your pc?

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

My TN 24 inch 140$ Samsung Monitor, Only 120GB of SSD storage and the stock cooler on my 780Ti

btw I use arch

My TN 24 inch 140$ Samsung Monitor, Only 120GB of SSD storage and the stock cooler on my 780Ti

The stock cooler is gorgeous though :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

My specs...... :(

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

The stock cooler is gorgeous though :)

It looks sexy as hell but the coolingperformance to noise-ratio is not the best

btw I use arch

That my CCFLs all have white wires, why always white?

my whole rig put together wieghs a ton. and its a huge awkward box that is hard to move around. Oh, also the fact that I only have 120gb of storage.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

probably case, even thought it is nice and at the time that i bought i loved it. But i just wished i had waited a little longer to make a better choice.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

i paid 450 euros for a sniper 5  :huh:

I bought an SP120 for my AIO cooler and it didn't realize it was a performance version until a week later when I took it out of the box... Its so loud compared to everything else :/

It's a laptop. I don't hate it, but it makes me sad when I had to run Space Engineers at 720p 30fps. In part, it's because some games I play have trouble with SLI.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.