What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

Negative airpressure. An I don't even have the opportunity to add more fans, because it is a prebuilt system in a custom case.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Bought a sapphire GPU that can't even OC 50 MHz without having issues xD

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

My corsair 300r is an awesome cabinet but the front fan leaves a circular dust patch which accumulates in a week and cleaning it is a huge pain. Wish it had a slideable dust filter like the one they provided for the PSU .Dust sucks

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I don't like my cable management much. I want it to be SUPER tidy, but none of them will bend they way I need them to unless I sleeve them myself, which sounds really scary...

Also I wish it was water cooled. I will definitely be doing that in my second build :)

I really hate how the colours don't match either. The mobo and RAM are blue but the PSU cables and the MSI 290 I have are red... :/

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

My corsair 300r is an awesome cabinet but the front fan leaves a circular dust patch which accumulates in a week and cleaning it is a huge pain. Wish it had a slideable dust filter like the one they provided for the PSU .Dust sucks

Tried this? 

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.

My CPU fan, when it's at 100%, the second i take my headphones off i am just blown away by the noise

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

That there's no color scheme. I have a black case w/ red led fans, a mobo with a brown pcb and light blue heatsinks, pci, and dimm slots, ram with red heatsinks (idk what I was thinking) and a graphics card with a blue pcb :(

I don't really like the case either. 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

Bought a sapphire GPU that can't even OC 50 MHz without having issues xD

I feel your pain. I cant even change one thing in Trixx to overclock my sapphire HD 6950 without having artifacts popping up instantly after changing the stock settings with 1 mV or 1 Mhz... On stock it works like it should but there is absolutely no overclocking possible without MSI afterburner and even then I don't even notice a difference.

My System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X - CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum - Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F - RAM: Neo 16 GB 3600 Mhz - GPU: 2x Sapphire Vapor X R9 290 OC in crossfire - OS SSD: Samsung Nvme SSD 256 GB Second SSD Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB - Games: RAID 0 3 x Seagate 1 TB HDD - Case: NZXT H710i - PSU: Corsair AX860i
Former Rig Picture: http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/10157-4-pc-may-2014/

That there's too much wasted space on the bottom of the motherboard and that you can't route the HDMI signal through to the onboard HDMI jack so that you can use a small graphics card that doesn't need a rear panel and can be switched on an off whenever you do or don't need need the additional power of the gpu. But that's something I dislike about the current state of PC tech in general. Not enough thinking outside of the box and thus not nearly enough innovation where it matters in order to appeal to the masses. 

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

That I went the 760 route instead of 780/Ti (intention was to stay with 1 760...). Also I'm air cooled. I now want water.

Lots of points to put into action for the next build.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

I feel your pain. I cant even change one thing in Trixx to overclock my sapphire HD 6950 without having artifacts popping up instantly after changing the stock settings with 1 mV or 1 Mhz... On stock it works like it should but there is absolutely no overclocking possible without MSI afterburner and even then I don't even notice a difference.

I see it says in your sig that you are waiting for a R9 290x to crossfire.

Are you trying to crossfire the 290x with your current graphics card, because it will not work.

Also I tried Asus GPU tweak, MSI Afterburner, and Sapphire Trixx, and while Asus GPU tweak allowed me to change the voltage, even at 1.250V I couldn't get a stable overclock at 1050mhz.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

dell mobo...

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

I have an intel core i5 3570k with the stock cooler yet I have blue sleeved cables... I seize to amaze myself...

I see it says in your sig that you are waiting for a R9 290x to crossfire.

Are you trying to crossfire the 290x with your current graphics card, because it will not work.

Also I tried Asus GPU tweak, MSI Afterburner, and Sapphire Trixx, and while Asus GPU tweak allowed me to change the voltage, even at 1.250V I couldn't get a stable overclock at 1050mhz.

Perhaps it is rather unclearly formulated in my signature indeed. Sapphire announced this month on Cebit their Vapor X version of the 290(non-x). I'm planning to buy 2 of those and crossfire them and donate my current 6950 (since it still works without any problems aside from the overclocking)  to my cousin who is upgrading his pc from a dual core AMD and a GT 7600 or something. I am using triple screens now so even the best single overclocked 6950 doesn't cut it anymore.

I tried Trixx and MSI afterburner. Trixx makes my GPU artefact from the moment I change ANYTHING in the settings. The only thing usable is the fan control. MSI afterburner allows me to slide things without problems (like the GPU core speed from 800 mhz to the allowed maximum of 840 mhz) but i wonder if it actually applies the settings to the graphics card since i don't see any difference in fps in any game. I've tried it a couple times without avail. Now I'm just looking to upgrade it without bricking it so that someone else can enjoy it without making unnecessary costs.

My System:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X - CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i Platinum - Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-F - RAM: Neo 16 GB 3600 Mhz - GPU: 2x Sapphire Vapor X R9 290 OC in crossfire - OS SSD: Samsung Nvme SSD 256 GB Second SSD Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB - Games: RAID 0 3 x Seagate 1 TB HDD - Case: NZXT H710i - PSU: Corsair AX860i
Former Rig Picture: http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/10157-4-pc-may-2014/

I honestly don't have any complaints about my computer right now, besides the lack of white LEDs for lighting up the inside a bit, but that is defiantly not something to hate.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I hate my whole rig :( but nobody wants to take it off my hands

I want a new one dammit, I have big plans ><

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The fact that it seems like the loudest PC on earth, and the fact that my 4770k is a terrible overclocker (It's unstable when it's at 4.2 GHz).

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

The fact that it seems like the loudest PC on earth, and the fact that my 4770k is a terrible overclocker (It's unstable when it's at 4.2 GHz).

What's so loud in it? If it's something like a stock cooler on the CPU (which I doubt due to your OC'ing), you should hear a Gigabyte GTX 590 while playing games (fan speed at maximum, gets hotter than 90°C, if you can't imagine it, it would be like OC'd 7970 with a reference cooler, running at max load, so almost like a miniature jet engine (with the exception of having one big fan spinning at ~3600 RPM instead of two small ones).

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

What's so loud in it? If it's something like a stock cooler on the CPU (which I doubt due to your OC'ing), you should hear a Gigabyte GTX 590 while playing games (fan speed at maximum, gets hotter than 90°C, if you can't imagine it, it would be like OC'd 7970 with a reference cooler, running at max load, so almost like a miniature jet engine (with the exception of having one big fan spinning at ~3600 RPM instead of two small ones).

Well, it's loud because I'm using the stock H100i fans in the front of my case, while I have SP120s on my radiator. And the fact that I have 7 fans overall in my case, also contributes to the noise level. But eventually, I'll replace most of them with either Noctuas or Corsair fans. 

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Noisy HDDs in an otherwise silent computer.

I can't wait till I can afford to build a NAS so I can have an SSD only PC.

I don't know if I hate it but my case is WAY bigger than it needs to be.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |