What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

The fact that the case lacks cable management holes. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

• 4 weeks later...

Hard to clean or access dust filters. So annoying like my Storm Enforcer.

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>

My processor, motherboard, ram, case, storage, g.. WAIT

Everything, I want a new rig >_<

When I start playing a game, that the fans start spinning, and since I am a maniac that loves silence...

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

My cards crappy cooler...

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I didn't consider the looks of the components since my original case didn't have a window. Now I got a windowed case that shows of my ugly build.

That I have to run windows to game with it.

That it makes so much heat and uses so much power (mine is power conservatory, and only has a 410W PC power & cooling psu, but even at that level still bothers me)

That I can't have 32GB ram in it, without having to upgrade out of my current configuration.

.....that's really about it.  I really love my PC so much, I have it dialed in just so perfect within what I can afford.  If I could afford it I would have LGA2011 and 64GB ram, along with a newer power efficient video card, and maybe a newer case, though I love my old lian-li PC60 v1.

I am a female pc hardware expert and enthusiast, over 170 IQ, been in the tech scene since the 80s. get over it.  This message brought to you by me being tired of people which have problems with any of those things.   ~Jaqie Fox

-=|Fighting computer ignorance since 1995|=-

That I have to run windows to game with it.

That it makes so much heat and uses so much power (mine is power conservatory, and only has a 410W PC power & cooling psu, but even at that level still bothers me)

That I can't have 32GB ram in it, without having to upgrade out of my current configuration.

.....that's really about it.  I really love my PC so much, I have it dialed in just so perfect within what I can afford.  If I could afford it I would have LGA2011 and 64GB ram, along with a newer power efficient video card, and maybe a newer case, though I love my old lian-li PC60 v1.

Your profile gif is ridiculously addictive to watch O.o I can't stop... Anyways, nice keyboard btw!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

That the 2 msi gtx 670 OC edition cards i have are so noisy. Also that my fractal designs arc midi case didnt come with a dust filter meaning that I either have to put up with noise or have a load of dust blowing onto my GFX cards (I installed a 180 mm fan to give them extra air) 

I have to get another stock cooler to replace my current stock cooler since my TX3's clip is bent. I'm getting one for an 8350, though, since (even though it does work surprisingly well) my little 45 watt heatsink's fan is messed up.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

My cpu gets to about 80 degrees hot when gaming, and it's not overklocked

It is a pre-build with 6gb or ram on 4 sticks.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

Lack of SSD and only having about 3/4 of the mother board stand-offs and screws in it. (lost them)

Everything is being bottlenecked by a GTX 460 that has lifetime warranty. And I can't seem to fry the card to take advantage of the warranty..... embarrassing I know... 

Overclock your card to GPU heaven.

my case doesn't have a window

(but it does an awesome job cooling)

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

My case, it is pretty decent internally, but externally it looks like the generic IBM or cheap school computers. :/

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

My case has precisely 0 cable management room. 

a evga 550ti

my computer beats all computers in a 1,000 NM radius

I dont like the word hate, I prefer to use dislike, but probably my IMC on my CPU. I would have loved 2133MHz but stuck at 1866Mhz. Broadwell-E in a few years will change that. I hope to get 2400MHz or higher.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I dont like the word hate, I prefer to use dislike, but probably my IMC on my CPU. I would have loved 2133MHz but stuck at 1866Mhz. Broadwell-E in a few years will change that. I hope to get 2400MHz or higher.

If you are in UK on Ebuyer.com some 8gb 2400MHz Kingston HyperX Beast for £64

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel