What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

Nothing really. But if I were to upgrade anything, it would either be my stock fans or my 600W PSU. Both of them function perfectly and there is no need to upgrade them. But if I had to pick something to upgrade, thats what it would be.

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

my fans by far, they are just insanely loud, cannot wait to replace them with something more silent :)

My second monitor.  It's a 19" with a max res of 1440x900.  Doesn't really match well with my 23" 1080P.

Same here, it's nice having a second screen but I barely use it. Since the res doesn't match my main 26" @ 1920x1200 I can't extend games to it. Or at least I couldn't figure out how. Plus it only has VGA input.

Stock cooler, H61 mobo and loud reference cooler on GPU.

my hdds (besides my wd redand s840). the vibrating/general noise they make is so annoying, took me some time to realize that it was coming from the hdds and not any fans,

magikarp r4 uses rubber on the hdd trays for dampening, it's not very effective

my cooler, I need watercooling in a 800D, it's just not proper having a air cooler in this beast

The cheapo PSU and the Intel Stock Cooler

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

sound card, been having issues with it but I think i fixed. it still crackles every 5 minutes or so(this may just be crappy music) but it was crackling every 3 seconds. lol

although im leaning towards my case too. Because I wanna do a 2x 480mm rad watercooling setup, and I don't have room. (probably buying a 900d soon)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

sound card, been having issues with it but I think i fixed. it still crackles every 5 minutes or so(this may just be crappy music) but it was crackling every 3 seconds. lol

although im leaning towards my case too. Because I wanna do a 2x 480mm rad watercooling setup, and I don't have room. (probably buying a 900d soon)

I bet you %100 that you are using a creative soundcard, that happened to me to, I got so fucking annoyed with it I removed it and went back to my old Xonar DG

The cheapo PSU and the Intel Stock Cooler

That's a little risky, I hope you're planning on getting a decent one soon :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I bet you %100 that you are using a creative soundcard, that happened to me to, I got so fucking annoyed with it I removed it and went back to my old Xonar DG

I have an asus xonar phoebus

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Casing, using Dazumba D-Vito 901 DON'T google it.. A cehapass case for $30, bad airflow, bad cable management option, had a hard time installing fans, and bad taste when you lick it. It is able to fit everything inside though, but still..

That's a little risky, I hope you're planning on getting a decent one soon :P

The cooler is running Minecraft at TJ max Xd

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I have an asus xonar phoebus

damn well there goes my bet

the solution to your problem is getting the community drivers, as the ASUS drivers are crap

The piece I hate the most would be the whole computer, It's a Dell ..... 

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

The cooler is running Minecraft at TJ max Xd

That's pretty bad but I'd be more worried about that PSU :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That's pretty bad but I'd be more worried about that PSU :P

No no, don't worry, It's German and it got some state quality labels on it.

its a toss up between my asrock z68 extreme4 gen 3 or my sound card the asus xonar dx. With the motherboard its because of the pcb color I really despise the butt hole brown pcb color and would of prefer a black and red or a blue and black pcb instead. In terms of the sound card I wish it didn't use a floppy power connector and was a bit more securely mounted onto the card instead of having it setup to put a hard pressure onto the pcb. My rig's picture as a reference. 

IMG_3050_zpsa894345d.jpg

My 20$ gpu. O and my broken mouse. O and the broken headphones.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Phantom 410, I don't like the injection molded plastic, I love and hate the crimson color, and it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Phantom 410, I don't like the injection molded plastic, I love and hate the crimson color, and it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

me personally, I fucking hate NZXT cases, as they look and feel super cheap

Yeah, I really want to upgrade to a Define R4...

PSU and stock Intel cooler  :angry: I hate that thing!

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

NZXT cases are crap.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

One of the fans on my 660ti whines constantly at any speed.