New AMD CPU Cooler from DeepCool

DeelCool has released a new CPU cooler that can be installed onto both AMD Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs. It's a tower style cooler with 120mm fans and

fan spins between 500 to 1,800 RPM, pushing up to 64 CFM of air, with noise output ranging between 17.8-41.5 dBA. The fan features fluid-dynamic bearing, and an X-shaped RGB LED diffuser along its uniquely shaped frame. With the fan installed the Fryzen measures 124 mm x 81.5 mm x 164.6 mm (WxDxH), with little or no intrusion into the memory slots on either side of the CPU socket. It weighs 1.18 kg. Its various RGB LED diffusers take in standardized addressable RGB LED header input, supporting most software control standards.

The company haven't set a release date or the price. This air cooler seem to the 2nd one that is actually designed with Threadripper in mind due to its larger CPU plate. First one was by Noctua.

eAfrxggy4NWwciFl.jpg

R3i6ZSaxTBVLk1eJ.jpg

https://www.techpowerup.com/245687/deepcool-intros-the-fryzen-cpu-air-cooler-for-amd-threadripper

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Love the name of it: F...RYZEN :) 

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Sounds like some kind of McDonald's-based meditation technique.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.

I read F-Ryzen hahaha. Horrible name....

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

That is the worse name ever. I know they were trying for frozen, but NO! Bad. It does not sound good at all. Looks pretty cool, but I hope it's in the $30 bracket. Would be super compelling then

LOL they screwed up the naming FRY-ZEN sure they are trying to play with the name FRO-ZEN now the message is whacked

Another case of chinese/taiwan naming scheme for products. Honestly it looks interesting, naming it's you know meh. Otherwise I'd be very interested if they can cool as well as Noctua's new NH-U12 which was a single tower, with dual 120mm fans capable of D15 cooling levels. Apparently better consistent airflow over a single heatsink produces comparable performance to double sized coolers like the Corsair H80i (push pull) to the H1xxi?

dear god, that's ugly

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

This really blows

Cool that it supports both Ryzen and TR by havong larger cooling plate. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Corsair K63 Cherry MX red | Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Is this going to fry the Zen CPUs? Or is it going to cool them? I am confused now...

Cooler looks OK. I dont like the RGB cross over the fan though. I think its very tacky and unnecessary. I dont mind the actual RGB as long as it can be disabled.

Thought that this was a Cryorig cooler for a second. 

Also, Fryzen, really???

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Fry all the Ryzens! 

I'm kind of sceptical about this one

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

Leaving aesthetics aside (And as seen on this thread, perhaps we shouldn't) I am also noticing that is either way too tall or way too thin for enough aluminum fins to do their trick, possible both.

-------

Current Rig

-------

49 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

fins look okay, but the height of the fan mounting makes it taller than it should, due to the way they decided to bend the pipes out of the way

(also I imagine the outermost two pipes are too far away from the AM4 contact area to soak up enough heat ._.)

Well they probably did that to

1) Get clearance for what it looks to be at least a 140 fan

2) Not interfere with RAM clearance which on TR4 mobos would be on all side so always a concern.

Still though when even Noctua coolers look better than you it's time to rethink imho.

-------

Current Rig

-------

the name sounds like its gonna FRY your RYZEN

https://www.reddit.com/user/scarlet_shade/

Main PC: (custom waterloop)

Threadripper 1950X @ stock 

8x8(64GB) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3000mhz

Asus Prime X399-A

2x EVGA 980 Ti Classified w/ EK Waterblocks (SLI)

Corsair AX1200 w/ White Cablemod

512GB Samsung 850 Pro

512GB Intel 600p M.2 NVME

NZXT H700i White

'Media' PC:

i5 8600k @ 4.9GHz

Corsair H80i 120mm AIO

16GB TridentZ @ 4133mhz

Asus z370-i Strix ITX

EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 

Corsair SF600 SFX PSU

256GB SL308 SSD

500GB WD Blue SSD

Thermaltake Core V1 ITX Case

I kinda like the looks and how slim it is. Having a fat fin stack doesn’t necessarily improve cooling, it’ll take longer to get up to temperature, sure, but I doubt they would’ve released this if it was inadequate.

ROFL that name...

other than that it looks cool (pun intended) but I wonder why it can't work on Intel with a different mounting bracket...?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

i only buy noctua tbh

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

7 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

i only buy noctua tbh

Be qiuet! master race

1 minute ago, VegetableStu said:

their TR4 heatsink isn't out yet though o_o

The average consumer will never use 16/32 cores anyways :)

Plus i bet it'll be alot better than the noctua. Just as quiet with a few degree lower temps...and it doesn't look like puke