DayZ

Wingfan

Just got this game and so far i like it, but every time i find someone they shoot me kinda sux.

If any one here wants to team up let me know.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

43 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

-Moved to Looking For Group-

Thanks

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

Im guessing not to many play this game lol. I can see why. 

I liked DayZ and used to play it a bit.

If you can't find anyone by the time you want, you could look into the game Miscreated. I found quite a few groups to play with on different servers.

Be cautious though, some people are trolls. 

I enjoy DayZ for what it was - a truly genre defining game. It had an atmosphere that was really unique and took the world by storm.

But after a good amount of time it became obvious, it is broken and it would seem will never be fixed. The AI, server dysync and stability were/are horrific.

It's hard to put so much time, into such a hardcore game for it to still be broken..............which is a real shame. It needs re-building on a decent engine.

For me DayZ was a great thing, but alas it's time has passed. I still enjoy watching gameplay on youtube of the game.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF