Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EggyRepublic

Skin for my headphones

Posted · Original PosterOP

I want a skin for my Steelseries Arctis 3 Bluetooth, but I can't find any. Should I just buy a random laptop skin and cut it? The side of the earcup is pretty flat so a skin should work.

A quick search also does not result in any skins for this pair of headphones. If you really want to have a skin for such a device, then I guess buying a laptop skin and customising it should be a good alternative.

On the other hand, have you considered PlastiDip? This paint like layer can easily be removed afterwards without leaving any residues behind.

first option: buy vinyl and cut it your self

second option: scan the headphone and print the design on paper to check that it is the right size. After this is done send it to a online service with vinyl plotter or check local business.

3 hours ago, Pangea2017 said:

first option: buy vinyl and cut it your self

second option: scan the headphone and print the design on paper to check that it is the right size. After this is done send it to a online service with vinyl plotter or check local business.

I highly doubt OP has the tools for option two ;-)

1 hour ago, Christophe Corazza said:

I highly doubt OP has the tools for option two ;-)

A normal ("2D") scanner like it is included on every printer and a phone book/internet to search for a copy shop/online service?

Just making a scan is in my opinion the quickest and simplest way to get something in 1:1 scale into the pc or printed out.