Difference between LC240E and the ML240L

Hello,

I'm currently looking to AIO my Ryzen 5 2600X. I'm stuck between the Corsair Master LC240E and the ML240L. While there is a price difference, is the performance per price substantially higher? Or would the LC240E suffice. I plan on overclocking a bit. 

Thanks,

D3mow3st

MFP (My First PC) - Mobo: MSI - X470 GAMING PRO CARBON | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 X | RAM: Team T-Force Vulcan 16 GB 3000 | STORAGE: Crucial MX500 M.2 500 GB | GPU: GTX 1080 | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C | FANS: 3 extra Noctura NF-F12 PWM 120mm | PSU: EVGA 750 W Semi-Modular 
MFL (My First Laptop) - 15 inch Mac Book Pro w/ Touch Bar 
OD (Old Desktop) - 5k iMac 27 inch

I think the LC might be quieter with it's smaller pump size. If you can afford it, look at the H series. The H100i is a worthy contender.

hi.

• 6 months later...
On 6/30/2018 at 5:08 PM, D3monw3st said:

Hello,

I'm currently looking to AIO my Ryzen 5 2600X. I'm stuck between the Corsair Master LC240E and the ML240L. While there is a price difference, is the performance per price substantially higher? Or would the LC240E suffice. I plan on overclocking a bit. 

Thanks,

D3mow3st

I feel bad having to revive this but In the hopes that youre still on here, what cooler did you go with and how did it serve you? Did you find out any real difference too? Thank you