GeForce GTX Titan LE Specs Leaked (Cheaper Titan)

IPCharger

So apparently the specs for the Nvidia GTX Titan LE (which is supposed to be a cheaper Titan) have been leaked.

​Link: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/GK110-Nvidia-Titan-GPU-Z-Screenshot,21891.html

Rumored price point is around $700.

What do you guys think? Would you buy it?

I think that the Titan and the Titan are going to be like the 680 and the 670, the Titan LE being like the 670 (the same card but just with some stuff disabled and with more bang for the $). But I do think it's a bit overpriced. I really hope AMD comes out with an overkill card like the Titan but with a good price so that the prices of the Titans also go down.

Heres a pic of the GPU-Z specs:

titan-le-gpu-z-screenshot-gk110,R-7-379411-3.jpg

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Not worth the price.

Some games it excels, most it does the same or a bit better than the 680/7970.

The Titan isn't going down in price, Nvidia won't let it. When was the last price reduction from Nvidia? I wouldn't be surprised if AMD does even more price cuts when they start releasing more of their redone cards(Ex. 7790).

AMD wins this generation and probably the next generation, the only thing good for Nvidia is PhysX(which only like 20 good games use anyway) and CUDA(which isn't impressive anymore since the collaboration between Adobe and AMD).

Nvidia is in the rut, they aren't climbing back out especially with the 700 series cards just being redone and giving no performance increase aside from a possible 10%(my own speculation).

Not worth the price. Some games it excels' date=' most it does the same or a bit better than the 680/7970. The Titan isn't going down in price, Nvidia won't let it. When was the last price reduction from Nvidia? I wouldn't be surprised if AMD does even more price cuts when they start releasing more of their redone cards(Ex. 7790). AMD wins this generation and probably the next generation, the only thing good for Nvidia is PhysX(which only like 20 good games use anyway) and CUDA(which isn't impressive anymore since the collaboration between Adobe and AMD). Nvidia is in the rut, they aren't climbing back out especially with the 700 series cards just being redone and giving no performance increase aside from a possible 10%(my own speculation). [/quote']

Yeah I like Nvidia because of the good drivers and Physx but AMD is just offering a lot more bang for the buck (the great performace of their cards, Never Settle bundles, etc). Even if the Titans don't go down in price, I still hope AMD comes out with a well priced overkill card so I can buy that one :P $700 and $1000 is just too much. I've been thinking a lot lately about selling my 670 to get a 7970...

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

If it has the same shroud and cooler I'll buy it just for it's looks. (I would have bought an XFX Radeon up to 7970 if it was good enough to consider upgrading from my GTX470 for) Awesome thing is, my case (BitFenix Prodigy) has the motherboard in a horizontal position, which means you can see the graphics card head-on from the outside. A little white LED strip in the roof of the case pointing down on the Titan... Good times.

I'm vain.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Just for the rich extremists still

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I'm still going to stick with my HD6990 that I got for a good deal.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.