Enermax TB Pressure vs Noctua iPPC NF-F12 3K RPM

Hey guys, I wanted to get some opinions discussing the 2 products listed on the title.

Enermax TB Pressure specs:

image.png.144e494de5522cb0d996fad4752f89d1.png

vs 

Noctua NF-F12

image.png.a5183945a3f5378b4db1361ffac5360a.png

Are the Noctua's worth the premium $$/additional noise for the added performance vs the Enermax offering?

I already have the TB Pressures since they came with the LIQTECH AIO and was wondering if it would be worthwhile to jump to the 3k RPM Noctua due to the additional performance they offer. Thanks in advance!

22 minutes ago, MRZL1 said:

-SNIP-

It's hard to just directly compare the specs since each manufacture has their own testing methodology making it not standardized between them. Personally I wouldn't recommend such high RPM fans due to noise, even dialed back the Noctua's tend to be quite audible. 

4 hours ago, W-L said:

It's hard to just directly compare the specs since each manufacture has their own testing methodology making it not standardized between them. Personally I wouldn't recommend such high RPM fans due to noise, even dialed back the Noctua's tend to be quite audible. 

I Got the 2k rpm ones. Yes max rpm is loud- hence I Never run them at that speed. 3k would be obnoxiously loud. 

3 hours ago, NoobCase said:

I Got the 2k rpm ones. Yes max rpm is loud- hence I Never run them at that speed. 3k would be obnoxiously loud. 

NF-F12's are pretty noisy above 1000rpm but they generally perform fine at low rpm. The iPPC's are also noisier than normal Noctuas at the same rpm.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

NF-F12's are pretty noisy above 1000rpm but they generally perform fine at low rpm. The iPPC's are also noisier than normal Noctuas at the same rpm.

Do the iPPCs at least perform better at the same RPM or the difference is minuscule at best vs the normal ones.

4 hours ago, MRZL1 said:

Do the iPPCs at least perform better at the same RPM or the difference is minuscule at best vs the normal ones.

No, they perform the same but the iPPC's aren't as quiet.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

23 hours ago, W-L said:

I have an iPPC 2000 non-PWM as my rear fan and it's barely audible over the sound of all my other fans (mostly the ones on my GPU)

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

18 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

No, they perform the same but the iPPC's aren't as quiet.

The iPPC line is tailored to commercial/industrial apps from my understanding no? Does the build quality reflect this vs the normal noctuas when comparing?

2 hours ago, MRZL1 said:

The iPPC line is tailored to commercial/industrial apps from my understanding no? Does the build quality reflect this vs the normal noctuas when comparing?

In a PC application it wouldn't really see a harsh environment the main benefit would be the Ingress protection for dust and the waterproof version. The materials are better in the industrial series being a polyamide with glass fiber reinforcing where the regular series are a PBT with glass fiber reinforcing and the new NF-A12 series being a sterrox based plastic also with glass fiber. 

With that the industrial series also has a more complex motor design. 

https://noctua.at/en/products/overview-noctua-product-lines