Unknown icon in galaxy s8 plus status bar

Okay so recently I've noticed this strange triangle icon and I have no explanation for what it is (right next to the Bluetooth icon)I just wanna know what it is and if I should be worried

SmartSelect_20180627-225519_Chrome.jpg

Forgot to mention I have a galaxy s8 plus running Android 8.0.0

its data saver.  you should be able to turn in off under data usage.  it was part of the oreo update I think. 

^^

Its the Data saver Icon.

Go to settings... Go to connections... Go to Data Usage... Tap on Data Saver and turn it off. That's it.

:)

M Y  S T U F F

Ryzen  PC |~|  Ryzen 5 1600 | GTX 1060 6GB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 DDR4 2400 x2 |  WD Blue 250GB SSD | Barracuda Pro 2TB  EVGA 650W 80+Gold |

Laptop |~| Legion Y530 | i7-8750H | GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | 128GB SSD | 1 TB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm |

Macbook Air |~| 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 | Intel HD Graphics 6000 | 8GB of 1600MHz  512GB SSD |

Displays |~| AOC G2460VQ6 24" x2|

Keyboard |~| Corsair Gaming K70RGB 

Mouse |~| Razer Lancehead Pink RG

Audio |~| HyperX Cloud II Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X

Microphone |~| Audio Technica AT2035

M y  R e v i e w s 

Lenovo Y530 Legion Laptop.

More Coming Soon...

5 minutes ago, K i a r a said:

^^

Its the Data saver Icon.

Go to settings... Go to connections... Go to Data Usage... Tap on Data Saver and turn it off. That's it.

:)

And watch it randomly re-enable itself.

I'm currently fighting with that on my phone. Pissing me off.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

And watch it randomly re-enable itself.

I'm currently fighting with that on my phone. Pissing me off.

Are you sure you don't have it automatically turn on when you reach a specified data limit? You can check by doing what was said above, then going into Billing cycle and data warning and making sure Setting data limit is off.

7 minutes ago, MotionFlex said:

Are you sure you don't have it automatically turn on when you reach a specified data limit? You can check by doing what was said above, then going into Billing cycle and data warning and making sure Setting data limit is off.

Want looking to turn it off I just wanted to know what it is,anyway thx for the help guys:)

5 hours ago, MotionFlex said:

I double checked, it's set to off (to be more precise, it's set to never enable itself regardless of data usage)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.