About to order pc parts

Ennzys

Hello! I'm about to order the parts for my new pc build. I just want to know if there is anything I should change or anything like that. I'm going to use this build to play games and stream.

Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FRCYXP

4 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Whats your budget and what type of games? 

Around the same prices as the pc I linked.

Pubg, rocket league, csgo, battlefield, games like those.

I should also mention, I play on a 1440p ultrawide.

1 minute ago, Ennzys said:

Around the same prices as the pc I linked.

Pubg, rocket league, csgo, battlefield, games like those.

I would say everything looks pretty good then if it was me i would change the pc case but thats just preference and have you thought about fans? 

5 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

I would say everything looks pretty good then if it was me i would change the pc case but thats just preference and have you thought about fans? 

Well, this is my first pc build, and I'm not very knowledgeable about fans. Anything you would suggest? I believe the case comes with fans installed with it, 4, right? The aio also comes with fans.

Also, what do you mean "I would change the case"? Whats wrong with the 570x? Which case would you recommend?

2 minutes ago, Ennzys said:

Well, this is my first pc build, and I'm not very knowledgeable about fans. Anything you would suggest? I believe the case comes with fans installed with it, 4, right? The aio also comes with fans.

It comes with three so maybe pick up one more for exhaust on the back. Just get the same fan to match everything else. here it is on amazon not sure if its cheaper somewhere else https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-CO-9050059-WW-Performance-single-controller/dp/B01LHYI374/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1530119916&sr=1-2&keywords=SP120+RGB+LED+fans&dpID=51Qvb-IaAPL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch   . Case only comes with three. 

1 minute ago, MiNy said:

It's a nice build, I happened to notice you're buying thermal compound, do you think the stock Corsair cooler thermal compound isn't good enough?

the Stock thermal paste is alright but after awhile it just hardens up so its better to get a longer lasting one especially since its so cheap

2 minutes ago, MiNy said:

It's a nice build, I happened to notice you're buying thermal compound, do you think the stock Corsair cooler thermal compound isn't good enough?

I didn't know the aio comes with thermal compound, thanks.

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

the Stock thermal paste is alright but after awhile it just hardens up so its better to get a longer lasting one especially since its so cheap

Hm? So I should just stick with the one in the list?

The case should be fine. Has enough airflow for the AIO and the GPU

That PSU though..... I would get a different one because $180 is too expensive. You cant even see the PSU with the PSU shroud on the 570x, so theres no reason to get a "pretty PSU" like that

The black RMx can be had for $100 https://pcpartpicker.com/product/9q38TW/corsair-power-supply-cp9020092na

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, Dreaper said:

Yeah true, I use Arctic Silver 5 for mine too, it's a nice thermal compound.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

I didn't know the aio comes with thermal compound, thanks.

It does yes, but like @Dreaper said, you might as well get an aftermarket compound since the stock one tends to harden up and not run as efficiently as one you put on yourself.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Hm? So I should just stick with the one in the list?

Yea you could as its pretty good not too much difference in thermal paste unless you get something like kryonaut which is pretty expensive. 

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The case should be fine. Has enough airflow for the AIO and the GPU

That PSU though..... I would get a different one because $180 is too expensive. You cant even see the PSU with the PSU shroud on the 570x, so theres no reason to get a "pretty PSU" like that

The black RMx can be had for $100 https://pcpartpicker.com/product/9q38TW/corsair-power-supply-cp9020092na

The power supply comes with sleeved cables.

Just now, Ennzys said:

You can purchase better ones afterwards if you want. The black ones most new PSU's ship with are good (no colors other than black) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, Ennzys said:

If you really want sleeved cables go with CableMod since they are pretty affordable versus smaller groups that do it by hand. 

9 hours ago, Ennzys said:

Hello! I'm about to order the parts for my new pc build. I just want to know if there is anything I should change or anything like that. I'm going to use this build to play games and stream.

Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FRCYXP

get an asrock taichi or gigabyte gaming 7 instead of the Z370-E, thermal paste is unnecessary.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W