Computer parts no longer needed?

omegaflare

Linus: if you have computer parts you no longer needed, why not give it away? Some of us needs it! DONATE IT!

1 minute ago, Christophe Corazza said:

Things don't work that way

Its okay. "we don't want to.." is sufficient. ;)

What's with people making accounts just to beg for free hardware. If we veterans and the moderation staff don't get free hardware, what makes people think a newbie is going to?

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

2 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

What's with people making accounts just to beg for free hardware. If we veterans and the moderation staff don't get free hardware, what makes people think a newbie is going to?

I was just wondering.. linus was offering many giveaways on YouTube, so I was just wondering if he has some hardware he no longer needed. Hence the giveaway.

It's all about doing good works and making linustechtips a better company?

Chill..

1 minute ago, omegaflare said:

Chill..

No. This happens pretty much every day. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

5 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

No. This happens pretty much every day. 

Really? I would give it away hardwares no longer needed. 

With all of the drama goes on via #fakenews, entitlement is becoming a hotly debated topic. Hence the reason why the repubtards is "unhinged" right now, lol!

LMG invests in these parts. These parts don't only have a value money-wise, but also a value for future (video) content.

Besides, why would someone be eligible for free stuff while others don't? And why would LMG be the one that should be giving away these parts?

2 minutes ago, omegaflare said:

With all of the drama goes on via #fakenews, entitlement is becoming a hotly debated topic. Hence the reason why the rightist is "unhinged" right now, lol!

This forum is about talking about tech. It's not here for people to beg for hardware or talk about politics. 

9 hours ago, Christophe Corazza said:

LMG invests in these parts. These parts don't only have a value money-wise, but also a value for future (video) content.

Besides, why would someone be eligible for free stuff while others don't? And why would LMG be the one that should be giving away these parts?

LMG?
I said giveaway, like a lottery.

9 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

This forum is about talking about tech. It's not here for people to beg for hardware or talk about politics. 

I am aware of that, kthx.

Just now, omegaflare said:

I am aware of that, kthx.

Well you did both so I it's like you weren't. 

LMG?

I said giveaway, like a lottery.

LMG = Linus Media Group

Linus's copmany

9 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Well you did both so I it's like you weren't. 

I stated I was aware of it. I brought it up because I felt it was necessary to make a point. Don't be a dick. 

9 hours ago, Christophe Corazza said:

LMG = Linus Media Group

Linus's copmany

Gotcha.

Besides.. I decided not to support linus because of.. dicks. Is this all too common in PC/IT Tech industry? Sad. I am not trying to be a troll, but just really sad to see those IT dickheads acting like it.

Anyways. I am looking for sponsorship. The reason why I brought this up is to see how media reacts to certain scenario such as free giveaway to determine whether they're worthy of having my products promoted and have LMG monetized via YouTube channel.

All of the cussing and unprofessionalism really irked me.  

Thanks everyone!

11 minutes ago, omegaflare said:

You say that now, but I'm sure your tune would change if you were actually in the position.

I mean, look around your place now. How many things do you own? How many of those things do you actually need? And have you actually given those things away? (don't answer, these are rhetorical questions)

Anyways. I am looking for sponsorship. The reason why I brought this up is to see how media reacts to certain scenario such as free giveaway to determine whether they're worthy of having my products promoted and have LMG monetized via YouTube channel.

Thanks everyone!

So you're determining whether or not someone is worthy of promoting your products by begging them for spare parts?

Actually wait, what is this product in the first place?

4 minutes ago, omegaflare said:

That's some pretty bad PR strategy mate :D

4 minutes ago, omegaflare said:

Thanks everyone!

You are going to talk about being unprofessional and cussing? Hypocritical much? 

I'm gonna make the not to far out call that OP is a troll account made solely to troll. Yesterday, in fact.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD