new phone

TechCparts

Ive been looking into buying a new phone but i cant decide on one. i currently have a samsung galaxy s5 .I dont want to get a iphone cause there a pain to replace the screen if you dont get a apple certified one....but i also dont wanna spend 100s of dollars and im wanting to try and get one with a type c port

I have been looking at phones too, what are you looking in a phone and what  region are you from? In my oppinion huawei has some nice looking with nice specs phones, p20 series is nice. But you need to know what you are looking for in a phone first

im in the US and im just looking for something that will be better than the one i have but like i said i would like one with usb type c on it bur if i cant micro usb is fine and Huawei is know for haveing spyware on it even if u get it straight out of the box its gonna have it on there

my brother and sister have the iphone 6 and my sister broke hers so i had to buy a new screen that was certified only buy appleand its hard to replace its finding one that will work perfectly. if your screen isnt certified by apple it is never gonna work properly and for that and other reasons im not a big fan of apple products im more of a android person  the only phone brand i have had since i first got a phone was samsung

15 hours ago, TechCparts said:

Huawei is know for haveing spyware on it

Give us PROPER proof. And the word of an organge president... DAMNIT! The guy above me stole everything I wanted to say:/

I dotn know your budget, but go have a look at the Nokia 6/6.1 they are a really good buy in the budget market. They have Android one for long OS support and run stock android with no bloatware. They also have very good durability, partially due to the fact they are made by Nokia

12 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Carrier? If you are on a CDMA carrier and you get a GSM-only phone, you basically just screwed yourself

There is no evidence of spyware

The media has you brainwashed because there a looming trade war between China and your orange president

but but articles said - BUT THE ARTICLES THEMSELVES HAVE NO PROOF

i never said it was on all there phones and stuff thats what i was just told by my dad and hes been been doing computer and technology stuff more than me so im gonna beleave most stuff he says mainly when im asking him for advise on stuff likke this and my carrier is straight talk

9 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

But he can't help you with looking for the ideal new phone. Odd

And if you ask him for proof he will tell you "someone said"

No, really, you should ask. Asking and getting to the bottom of things is the best way to uncover truths, both good and bad. And most importantly, you learn.

Straight Talk is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) they don't actually own their network infrastructure. Instead they borrow the cell towers of the major carriers. So you're gonna have to look at cell tower coverage in your area. If you are only covered by the cell tower of Sprint, Verizon, or US Cellular, then you need a CDMA phone. If you are under coverage of AT&T or T-Mobile, you can use GSM phones.

If you have Amazon and want to play it safe, consider the Moto G6

If you prefer to stay with Samsung, look at the Galaxy J7 Pro

ok thank you