Favourite RAINBOW SIX: SEIGE TEAM AND PLAYER

Hello All, 

I am a pro player for White Dragons (Not a popular team yet). I was wondering what are yours favourite ESL team and player and why?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 6:50 AM, Staris said:

Hello All, 

I am a pro player for White Dragons (Not a popular team yet). I was wondering what are yours favourite ESL team and player and why?

Is Anthony pit or Russian badger pro? They’re both funny & the other people that try to do what they do are 2nd or third rate. 

Theyre funny & make cool videos of them being good at the game. 

I forgot the “best” players name but he made a few YouTube videos. Serenity I think? He’s cool, makes guides & seems nice. That’s why I like him. 

• 1 year later...

I played against pretty much any big streamer or pro player out there on Ranked Matchmaking.

They are all bad.

I crushed them all.

Ez pz.

And they blame me for cheating :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 9:05 PM, Rakanoth said:

I played against pretty much any big streamer or pro player out there on Ranked Matchmaking.

They are all bad.

I crushed them all.

Ez pz.

And they blame me for cheating :D

From what I remember, ranked/casual players and comp players have entirely different playstyles. When a pro player doesn't spend much time on ranked, its easy to get clapped by the ranked players.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!