move mouse between dual monitor setup in full screen

Fucur

i would like to use mouse freely while gaming for things like whatsapp web, spotify, team speak, ecc... the sad story is that i cant because 

full screen games lock arrow in theyr screen. Can u give me a third part application o some methods that will improve this situation without doing alt tab?

Is so silly i have the same result alt tabbing with 1 or 2 monitors, this feel so useless to me. I'm looking for something that's not alt tab 

Uh, have them in windowed mode?

Why would you put those applications in full screen?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

windows has been like this for what seems like forever. i know every windows down to 95 will do the same thing.

is this your first time using dual monitors or?

Just now, Enderman said:

Uh, have them in windowed mode?

Why would you put those applications in full screen?

i have game on full screen in the main monitor, and those application in window mode on the second monitor

Just now, emosun said:

windows has been like this for what seems like forever. i know every windows down to 95 will do the same thing.

yeah first time there

2 minutes ago, emosun said:

i want want to avoid or do something to improve this, i'm newbie in this

1 minute ago, Fucur said:

yeah first time there

yeah as with any windows program that is highlighted it tends to run on top of every other program. so if you highlight a fullscreen app that doesn't allow multimonitor support then yeah it's normal for multiple monitors to not be useful.

switch to window mode if it bugs you

4 minutes ago, Fucur said:

i have game on full screen in the main monitor, and those application in window mode on the second monitor

Put your game in borderless windowed?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Put your game in borderless windowed?

it still doesnt let me go out from window, tryed it before

5 minutes ago, emosun said:

yeah as with any windows program that is highlighted it tends to run on top of every other program. so if you highlight a fullscreen app that doesn't allow multimonitor support then yeah it's normal for multiple monitors to not be useful.

switch to window mode if it bugs you

it's so painful to me having a dual monitor setup and still having same compromises of a single monitor setup, when i'm in a full screen game.

The fun part is the i can arrow in the second monitor screen while i play cuphead, but i cant while playin' league or the witcher