Recording Question

jb600

Hey all,

I'm reviving an old YouTube channel of mine and am deciding on 3x1080p monitors or a bigger, better single monitor with a cheaper side monitor.

If I game in triple monitor mode and record, does most recording software just record the center monitor? This is what I want, just to be clear.

From my understanding, you should be able to select witch monitor you want to record. Consult your screen capture softwares user guide for more info on how to do so.

If you run Nvidia surround, software generally see's all three monitors as one, you may run into issues with that. I'm unsure if this goes for screen capturing software as well but I believe it does. 

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________