Is Dell G3 a good laptop?

I found that Dell G3 is very cheap.But I have a question. Is its cooling system is powerful enough? Or it just is a laptop which is filled with powerful hardware? :)

If it is around or below $ 500 to $ 600 and it is the GTX1050 or 1050Ti baseline model I'd say snatch it up.

It will never the the most balls to the wall gaming laptop and yes the cooling system will get a little louder but if all you want is a cheap price, it'll do.

It isn't a laptop filled with powerful hardware by the way, it is about mid-range if you look at laptops.

Generally where I'd like my machine to be :)

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

1 hour ago, Sfekke said:

If it is around or below $ 500 to $ 600 and it is the GTX1050 or 1050Ti baseline model I'd say snatch it up.

It will never the the most balls to the wall gaming laptop and yes the cooling system will get a little louder but if all you want is a cheap price, it'll do.

It isn't a laptop filled with powerful hardware by the way, it is about mid-range if you look at laptops.

Generally where I'd like my machine to be :)

thanks a lot

Need some thermal tuning like undervolting and repaste due to thin profile and some weird cooling design. Otherwise good laptop, no major flaws

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128