Top 5 Useful Add-ons On Mozilla Firefox

myheartem

1. Greasemonkey grease-monkey.jpg Customize the way a web page displays or behaves, by using small bits of JavaScript. Allows you to customize the way a web page displays or behaves, by using small bits of JavaScript.

2. NoScript Security Suite no-script-scurity-suite.jpg : The best security you can get in a web browser!
Allow active content to run only from sites you trust, and protect yourself against XSS and

3. Adblock Plus adblock-plus.jpg  : Annoyed by adverts? Troubled by tracking? Bothered by banners? Install Adblock Plus now to regain control of the internet and change the way that you view the web.

4. Tab Mix Plus tab-mix-plus.jpg : Tab Mix Plus enhances Firefox's tab browsing capabilities. It includes such features as duplicating tabs, controlling tab focus, tab clicking options, undo closed tabs and windows, plus much more. It also includes a full-featured session manager.

5. DownThemAll! down-them-all.jpg   : DownThemAll is all you can desire from a download manager: it features an advanced accelerator that increases speed up to 4x and it allows you to pause and resume downloads at any time.

1. Greasemonkeygrease-monkey.jpgCustomize the way a web page displays or behaves, by using small bits of JavaScript. Allows you to customize the way a web page displays or behaves, by using small bits of JavaScript.

2. NoScript Security Suite no-script-scurity-suite.jpg : The best security you can get in a web browser!

Allow active content to run only from sites you trust, and protect yourself against XSS and

3. Adblock Plus adblock-plus.jpg  : Annoyed by adverts? Troubled by tracking? Bothered by banners? Install Adblock Plus now to regain control of the internet and change the way that you view the web.

4. Tab Mix Plus tab-mix-plus.jpg : Tab Mix Plus enhances Firefox's tab browsing capabilities. It includes such features as duplicating tabs, controlling tab focus, tab clicking options, undo closed tabs and windows, plus much more. It also includes a full-featured session manager.

5. DownThemAll! down-them-all.jpg   : DownThemAll is all you can desire from a download manager: it features an advanced accelerator that increases speed up to 4x and it allows you to pause and resume downloads at any time.

WTF is an advanced accelerator. Your bandwidth can manage or it can't.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

WTF is an advanced accelerator. Your bandwidth can manage or it can't

I know right? lol only an idiot thinks crap like that works

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

1. Greasemonkeygrease-monkey.jpgCustomize the way a web page displays or behaves, by using small bits of JavaScript. Allows you to customize the way a web page displays or behaves, by using small bits of JavaScript.

Allow active content to run only from sites you trust, and protect yourself against XSS and Removing scripts from websites is generally not good and most don't work. It does protect you, but on a lot of sites you probably will end up turning it on again anyway, removing all benefits. Having done some web design, I and most other devs will assume that all visitors have javascript. I'm not necessarily saying don't use it, but just be mindful

3. Adblock Plus adblock-plus.jpg  : Annoyed by adverts? Troubled by tracking? Bothered by banners? Install Adblock Plus now to regain control of the internet and change the way that you view the web. NO!!! Most of the web rely on ads to support it, including Linus and most other YouTubers, so removing them it essentially taking away their income. I accept that ads are often annoying, but if you don't visit dodgy sites they're normally not too bad.

HTTP/2 203

• 1 month later...

Top 4 yeah.
I just don't think DL managers really do much. but that's just IMO.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER