HWMonitor 1.35 for Ryzen

Does anyone know if the most recent version of HWMonitor accurately reports Ryzen (1-series) readings?  I've heard that it doesn't, heard that it should, and heard to just use Ryzen Master, but I would like to use HWMonitor to monitor other things as well.  If anyone can let me know, that would be greatly appreciated!

In my experience, HWmonitor reports temps 20C below what they should be (Had a Core 2 Quad running at 6 degrees Celsius). Would HWinfo64 give all the information you're looking for?

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

I works if you are looking at the right spot.  under your cpu look at temp then package.  Do not go by the cpu temperature listed with all of the other temperatures, this is a different monitoring spot.  It doesn't hurt to have a few different monitoring utilities installed.   Also depending on your system some fan curves are set by the wrong sensor so watch your cpu fan rpm under full load to see if it is spinning where it should be.  my cpu fan setting was going by another sensor so it was never ramping up and i was over heating.  it was a 20* offset so i readjusted and it works perfect now.