Case fans not lighting up

I built a PC 2 days back and it went fine, everything is working successfully even the rgb syncing with wraith prism and motherboard but the case fans are not even lighting up though they are spinning. My PC is (info enough for this) 2700x, msi x470 gaming pro carbon and coolermaster masterbox lite 5 rgb case. So in the mystic light software I even tried Mobo extended option all the options are not working. I've seen the same issue with the same case and another msi x470 mobo and I found a thread in msi support. So.. Is there any way to make it work or just wait as this platform is new and everything needs time to be fixed?

The RGB portions of the fans are definitely plugged in to the motherboard through some sort of hub, splitter or controller, correct?

image.png.cd193a6d2b958621ddb6631eaaf75676.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

yep coolermaster gave rgb splitter it makes all three of them into one rgb header

The case has pretty shit airflow, just to let you know. They are mainly for cosmetics.

hi.

4 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

The case has pretty shit airflow, just to let you know. They are mainly for cosmetics.

Agreed but I live in air conditioned room anyways:) and even without air conditioning for the tasks I throw at like like fornite and cs go and playing 4k vids it should not be a big problem