Providing sub domains to clients?

Hello everyone I want to have the option, just like Wordpress where clients use the domain. For example, Wordpress. mysite.wordpress.com or weebly. ETC.

Thank you. :) 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

This should honestly just be a DNS matter. If you own the main domain, i.e. Mydomain.com and have access to the DNS records for it, you should be able to create A-records for subdomains and then put virtual hosts on those with admin portals. DirectAdmin is a solution I've come across in the past that's pretty easy to use.

Your nameserver will need to be able to be queried by the entire Internet, obviously.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

10 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

This should honestly just be a DNS matter. If you own the main domain, i.e. Mydomain.com and have access to the DNS records for it, you should be able to create A-records for subdomains and then put virtual hosts on those with admin portals. DirectAdmin is a solution I've come across in the past that's pretty easy to use.

Your nameserver will need to be able to be queried by the entire Internet, obviously.

I'm using WHMCS. I'd rather use one solution than to move to another. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

3 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

I'm using WHMCS. I'd rather use one solution than to move to another. 

From what I see on their website, you should be able to do this. I'd contact their support staff to get more info.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

As far as I know, most DNS hosts provide the service of creating (a limited amount of) A-record domains. Depending on which host you have, the procedure will be a little bit different though. Most of the time you are able to create them yourself. Otherwise, if you don't see that option in your admin panel, you should contact their customer support service.

40 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

From what I see on their website, you should be able to do this. I'd contact their support staff to get more info.

I'll take a look

33 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

As far as I know, most DNS hosts provide the service of creating (a limited amount of) A-record domains. Depending on which host you have, the procedure will be a little bit different though. Most of the time you are able to create them yourself. Otherwise, if you don't see that option in your admin panel, you should contact their customer support service.

I've got a reseller package. I'm using WHMCS

7 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

I've got a reseller package. I'm using WHMCS

Misread that part :-)