How to delete a topic?

Hello everyone,

Does anybody know how to delete a topic from this forum, I have a few that are solved and wouldn't benefit anyone from existing.

Thanks for any replies.

Topics don't get deleted unless they violate the rules. For posts you report your own requesting a delete. Solved topics aren't hurting anyone though.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Doesn't really matter. If it is solved, just let it be. No one will touch it for years. If you are concerned, hit on your thread and ask for it to be either deleted, or closed. Closed just means people can't add reactions or reply to it.

hi.

16 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

Closed just means people can't add reactions or reply to it.

Closed/locked posts can still receive reactions.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Tell something about Trump, commies , Shintel , Apple customer service  and let the post close by itself :D 

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Closed/locked posts can still receive reactions.

Thanks for the info.

hi.

We would prefer that old topics aren't deleted, because it is extra effort for us for no gain to anyone else. However, if you have a legitimate reason for a topic or post to be removed, you can report it and a moderator can remove it for you in due course.

HTTP/2 203

How to make people look at your old threads 101

I personally prefer post are not removed (except for those that violate the rules), because they may in the future come in helpful for others.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/